America: Earthquake Warning From Russian Institute Of Physics Of The Earth

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Impending doom?
A new report released today in the Kremlin prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Institute of Physics of the Earth, in Moscow, is warning that the America’s are in danger of suffering a mega-quake of catastrophic proportions during the next fortnight (14 days) with a specific emphasis being placed on the United States, Mexico, Central America and South American west coast regions along with the New Madrid Fault Zone region.

This report further warns that catastrophic earthquakes in Asia and the sub-continent are, also, “more than likely to occur” with the 7.3 magnitude quake in Japan today being “one of at least 4 of this intensity” to occur during this same time period.

Raising the concerns of a mega-quake occurring, this report says, are the increasing subtle electromagnetic signals that are being detected in the Earth’s upper atmosphere over many regions of the World, with the most intense being over the US Western coastal and Midwest regions.
We're gonna find out pretty soon if these guys are right. There were some quakes in the Californian region in the last few days, a bit more than usual, from what I've read online. Some will say the big one is coming.

Full article: http://www.realnewsreporter.com/?p=843

thedude

Hard to say if all the rumblings along the california coast is it finally settling or if it is about to make another huge shift to occur. The quakes have be pretty spread along the ring of fire and Chili had already been hit with that 8.8 in 2010 and more recently this year a 6.8. Pretty spread out and statistically speaking an 8.5 or larger is unlikely unless we are expecting a change in the trend. We shall see.

NerdyGilr3

Actually, there's been a 4.3 earthquake today, around 1:30 PM in Hawkesbury, Ontario. It's near from the Ontario/Quebec frontier. Lots of people from the Quebec felt it. I didn't, as I'm too far from the epicenter. Do you think it might have a connection with what happened in Japan??

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't think so, the prediction is made regarding recent quakes all around the ring of fire, which the West Coast is part of. Quebec and most parts of Canada are not in critical areas. One of the biggest quake we had here was in 1989, it was a mag 6.4. Most people I know who weren't 2 years old back then remember it. I remember a 4.8..something from a few years ago. I never experienced any quake bigger than this 4.8.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well I think they might need to recount that there date huh????oh no that was Camping not the rueskies:rolleyes: oh well same diffrence the blind leading the blind they both fall in the ditch:ROFLMAO: