An apology for my son Mr Scientist (Mr. Scientist's account has been disabled)

Maut

To whom it may concern,

My name is Maut,

I'm aware that my young teenage son has frequented this forum under the name of Mr Scentist and before that Walker.

Last night I caught him in an old man's mask in his darkened bedroom talking to someone from this forum via Skype. I don't know who he was talking to because somehow he managed to delete the app.

He was portraying himself as 104 year-old scientist and a university lecturer from the UK. Apparently nobody realised it was a hoax.

But he overstepped the mark, as he was told never to use such apps or similar services to contact adults.

My son has a fertile imagination and is computer savvy, but his science comes from comic books and sci-fi programmes.

I believe he may have been egged on by someone connected to ApexTv to post on here for whatever reason.

However he broke the rules I set for his is computer use. As a result he has had his computers taken from him and he will be punished in due course.

I would appreciate if the owner of this forum @Num7 closes down his account, to prevent him from coming back on anytime in the future and all his posts.

Sorry for any problems he may have caused, but rest assured I will do my best to prevent him from ever returning.

Sincerely

Maut

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Alright, as requested we locked Mr. Scientist's account.

Now, here's a few quick questions and points I want to address regarding Mr. Scientist's stay here.

Q: Is he a sock puppet? If so, did the staff know it?

A: Yes, he was a sock puppet of Lord Henry and company. So is his daddy's account! We knew it from the beginning, because, IP addresses don't lie... But because we wanted to consider the points made by a few members in this discussion (What should we do when we spot a confirmed fake / alt-account?), we decided to do something different and play along this time. See what happens and give people a chance.

We played along, and yep, Mr. Scientist behaved exactly as his predecessors.

Q: But he was real, why did you kick him out?

A: Everything... Absolutely everything points to him being the same individual as Lord Henry and Lussorio. His writing style, his snarky remarks, his attitude. The pleasure he takes to be edgy and cause drama. The giant trail of IP addresses links all of those accounts together. TimeFlipper's over-sensitive spider-senses. Etc.

He was not real.

Q: Why didn't you ban him earlier?

A: Even though he posted a few insulting remarks, especially towards TimeFlipper, he didn't reach the point where vacation was required. He almost did... As said earlier, we decided to play along this time.

Q: Will he come back?

A: I hope not. Unless there's an uproar of angry members telling us we should let trolls roam free, we won't allow him to come back. Him or his future clones. Who knows who or what will come out of his time-travel-toilet.

Q: Why did you let Mr. Scientist post, even though you knew he was a troll? Was it all done just to make a point?

A: Yes and no. No one's gonna tell you "Ah! Told you so!" (Except TimeFlipper, maybe :p ) The thing is, we wanted to show our good faith and do something different. We often get criticized because we're fast to ban imposters. We decided to go ahead and follow what was suggested by fellow members, explore a new avenue.

In return, all we ask is: Trust us, we do our best. The admin, the moderators, we're not dictators. We take no pleasure kicking out trolls, imposters, or rude people. All we do is do our best to keep this place happy. We try to please everybody. That's pretty hard and we rarely succeed. There's no conspiracy behind who, how, why we kick people out or not.

If you believe something could have been done differently, let us know (in private if needed) and voice your concern. I'm always ready to listen, your feedback's welcome.

See ya!

P.S. Yup, a time-travel-toilet! :poop:

TimeFlipper

Admit it, you were mostly swayed by my over sensitive spidey senses that never let me down, plus an uncanny ability to instantly spot individual writing styles and repetitive target words (y):D..

Below is the real International Patented TimeFlipper Time-Travel Toilet.

BIG BOG.jpg

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Admit it, you were mostly swayed by my over sensitive spidey senses that never let me down, plus an uncanny ability to instantly spot individual writing styles and repetitive target words (y):D..

Below is the real International Patented TimeFlipper Time-Travel Toilet.

View attachment 12472

(Gasp!) "But-but-but....Y-y-you're water isn't BLUE and and and...
...We just KNOW you have a fresh Lemon Wedge tucked away inside that toilet paper core!" ~ (The Russian Time Loo Syndicate)

Himalayan Hermit

Wow no clue what happened here, but good to know a bad apple was caught. And I find it interesting to see his dad (or whomsoever he/she is) chose the alias "Maut" which means Death in Hindi (India) :D

Wind7

Staff
Wow no clue what happened here, but good to know a bad apple was caught. And I find it interesting to see his dad (or whomsoever he/she is) chose the alias "Maut" which means Death in Hindi (India) :D

Know what's a little more interesting?
Maut in reverse is Tuam....A city in Ireland.

One of our Mods is originally from Ireland.

;)

TimeFlipper

(Gasp!) "But-but-but....Y-y-you're water isn't BLUE and and and...
...We just KNOW you have a fresh Lemon Wedge tucked away inside that toilet paper core!" ~ (The Russian Time Loo Syndicate)
Ahh yes Windy the RTLS, ive had a few encounters with that lot in the past (n):oops:..
Fortunately my international patented TimeFlipper anti RTLS device protects me from them! ;):LOL:..