An ELI5 for the Multi-Verse theory?

ConvergancePoint

Good afternoon you bunch of fine folks. I am posting thus as a question. What way would be the simplest manner to I produce someone to the MVT? For those who may not know, and ELI5 stands for "Explain Liken I'm Five" .

My wife isn't stupid, by any means. However, I want to be able to brig her into my inner loop of discussion on the subject. I am at a loss for the simplest of wirsa to heko break this down for her. I can't use the vibrational theory, shell think I'm nuts. I just need to know how you all think would be the best method.

For reference, my wife is a high school graduate, but didn't enjoy school, and hates to read. She's rather smart, which baffles me as to why she hates learning.... Ya know? But I want to have meaningful discussions on the matter.

midsummerlight

Good afternoon you bunch of fine folks. I am posting thus as a question. What way would be the simplest manner to I produce someone to the MVT? For those who may not know, and ELI5 stands for "Explain Liken I'm Five" .

My wife isn't stupid, by any means. However, I want to be able to brig her into my inner loop of discussion on the subject. I am at a loss for the simplest of wirsa to heko break this down for her. I can't use the vibrational theory, shell think I'm nuts. I just need to know how you all think would be the best method.

For reference, my wife is a high school graduate, but didn't enjoy school, and hates to read. She's rather smart, which baffles me as to why she hates learning.... Ya know? But I want to have meaningful discussions on the matter.

Every choice made by every individual person on earth creates a divergent parallel reality/ Earth. Thus the answer to the question, "how many parallel earths are there?" is answered as infinite. This is hard for the human mind to grasp. But I think it is true.

Mayhem

Zenith
How about starting off with asking your wife, her idea of the universe she may surprise you.

Harte

Every choice made by every individual person on earth creates a divergent parallel reality/ Earth. Thus the answer to the question, "how many parallel earths are there?" is answered as infinite. This is hard for the human mind to grasp. But I think it is true.
Choices made by persons is the least of it.
Quantum states assumed by particles does it, and there's a whole lot more particles than persons.

Harte