An experiment

steven chiverton

For over a week I've been trying to contact aliens using medition, (although I still am going to try to telescopes. I'm just not sure when) and I don't know if it has to do with the meditation, but I've seen aliens in some of my dreams. I don't remember how exactly they looked like, but I do remember that they were bad aliens.

How can you tell they are "bad aliens" ?
hm good aliens , hm humens dont taste so good today they kidnap you then put you back / bad aliens well they think hm humens must taste good ill keep them and dont put ya back

Genius

King Ivan
Does anyone think it's a good idea to point lasers into the sky to get their attention? By the way, for those who are interested in knowing, I've started building the telescope.

steven chiverton

Does anyone think it's a good idea to point lasers into the sky to get their attention? By the way, for those who are interested in knowing, I've started building the telescope.
green laser pointed at ufos in the sky is very interesting there are youtube videos of people doing this and the ufos appear to try to avoid the laser light as if it interferes with their propulsion system or something else aboard their craft.

TimeFlipper

green laser pointed at ufos in the sky is very interesting there are youtube videos of people doing this and the ufos appear to try to avoid the laser light as if it interferes with their propulsion system or something else aboard their craft.
No Steve the UFO inhabitants are playing a game of Tag (also known as as Tip youre It), dont forget they do have a sense of humour just like we do :D

steven chiverton

No Steve the UFO inhabitants are playing a game of Tag (also known as as Tip youre It), dont forget they do have a sense of humour just like we do :D
playing games hm never seen any erea 51 alien joke manuals yet online hahahaha

Genius

King Ivan
I have 3 things to tell you:

1) I've been meditating to contact aliens for a few weeks now. But nothing has happened so far. Only some weird dreams. (but hopefully something more exciting will happen soon)

2) I'm almost finished with my telescope. (hopefully I'll be able to see far enough)

3) I'm thinking of going to places where several UFO sightings and encounters with aliens are being reported a year. Like: New Mexico, The East Coast, Belgium, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, Great Britain and Australia.