An experiment

TimeFlipper

I have 3 things to tell you:

1) I've been meditating to contact aliens for a few weeks now. But nothing has happened so far. Only some weird dreams. (but hopefully something more exciting will happen soon)

2) I'm almost finished with my telescope. (hopefully I'll be able to see far enough)

3) I'm thinking of going to places where several UFO sightings and encounters with aliens are being reported a year. Like: New Mexico, The East Coast, Belgium, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, Great Britain and Australia.
Let me know if you decide to come to the UK, i live there as does Snake Plissken and Steve69..I cant guarantee you will encounter many things but our English Beer will give you something to remember when you get back home! lol ::LOL:::D

Krish

@Genius - You may have to meditate about two years...small time is not good enough at our present social level. Thanks.
Well OK... But hopefully it will be possible for something to happen in a shorter amount of time.

It is like going to elementary school...you have to go a long way to college. But you will feel better in the elementary school that you will graduate someday from College...that is what happens...in life...enjoy the time but only in long meditation. Same as the education...20 minutes a day would not cut it....Thank you...

For 40 years I taught Yoga and Meditation, but except feeling good (did have a bevy of beautiful ladies, who took the classes), not much happened. Finally did the hard thing for two years (due to a personal issue)...and it worked...hence the suggestion.

I wanted to pass this to paranormalis group who are looking in that area of development while things are not going well on this planet at this time. And this is a need you may appreciate.

Last edited:

Genius

King Ivan
@Genius - You may have to meditate about two years...small time is not good enough at our present social level. Thanks.
Well OK... But hopefully it will be possible for something to happen in a shorter amount of time.

It is like going to elementary school...you have to go a long way to college. But you will feel better in the elementary school that you will graduate someday from College...that is what happens...in life...enjoy the time but only in long meditation. Same as the education...20 minutes a day would not cut it....Thank you...

For 40 years I taught Yoga and Meditation, but except feeling good (did have a bevy of beautiful ladies took the classes), not much happened. Finally did the hard thing for two years (due to a personal issue)...and it worked...hence the suggestion.
Okay, I get it now.

Krish

I have a meditation music that lasts 60 minutes and I use it twice...any more that is hard for us. Only Monks and people who move in to an ashram meditate longer like 4 to 5 hours. Thank you...

When I spent life in a space ship long long ago, we did about 2 to 3 hours...at a time...so that we do not get bored...because it takes several weeks to about two to three months to go to another Galaxy....

TimeFlipper

I have a meditation music that lasts 60 minutes and I use it twice...any more that is hard for us. Only Monks and people who move in to an ashram meditate longer like 4 to 5 hours. Thank you...

When I spent life in a space ship long long ago, we did about 2 to 3 hours...at a time...so that we do not get bored...because it takes several weeks to about two to three months to go to another Galaxy....
Were there any stop off restaurants along the way, like McDonalds or BurgerKing? :D

Krish

Were there any stop off restaurants along the way, like McDonalds or BurgerKing? :D

NO, but we did go to a planet (like they are doing to our planet now) and found out, they live under the sea but had some problems with sea water pollution. I think, they dumped their waste for a long time and that gradually caused the problem. So, we offered to help them. While details of the technology is not available, I bet we used some chemicals and activated charcoal type stuff for help.