An Interesting Experience

Negan

THE member
This happened in Norway about three years ago. I was walking my daughter to the bus stop early one morning. It was Autumn, so the sun hadn't yet come out. As we're walking, my daughter asks "What is that?" as she points up over the apartments to our right. "Oh, that's the moon". But that's when it hit me, "that's no moon".

Sure enough, the moon was on the other side behind us. Plus, this thing was far too close to be the moon. It wasn't big enough either. Below is an illustration over what we saw.

2zhp.png

We stand there, looking and before I realize what's going on it "shrinks".

2zhq.png

Immediately after it shrunk, it took off to the right.

2zhr.png

It then shot directly up.

2zhs.png

Then it "shrinks" out of existence.

2zhv.png

This experience didn't last for more than a minute, but it blew both our minds. This is my first true "UFO" experience, glad I got to share it with my daughter.

Mayhem

Zenith
seen a blue cigar about 15 years ago myself and a friend when walking near home. It was gone in an instant.

Negan

THE member
Interesting Mayhem. People keep saying, "if there really are UFO's then there'd be more pictures of them!". Yet they fail to realize that A) when it happens the people are almost in shock and B) it happens so fast. I kick myself every day for not whipping out my phone and recording the experience in 4K.

Freak Show

although in today's day and age we have cameras on us at all time with our phones. But throughout my life i never walked around with a camera in my pocket, nor did i stare into the sky all day.

Negan

THE member
Doesn't help much Freak Show when you're standing there like a fool wondering what's going on like I did. ;) If it wasn't for my daughter, I would have walked right past it not noticing.

BlastTyrant

I hate that! i have had so many experiences with my cell phone 2 inches from me but i am so caught up in the moment that it doesn't even cross my mind to try and take a picture of it!

Freak Show

i know i have mentioned i'm a spirit medium. i see more spirit in a day than anyone wants to ever see. i would like to just capture one, but the way i see them is through the veil. other people are not meant to see what i do. wish i could describe it, Spielberg couldn't even come close

Negan

THE member
...other people are not meant to see what i do.

I'm not a medium of any sort, but I definitely get your frustration. Take my other thread regarding the blue glowing eyes and how I try to grab a picture. The images, beyond any conceivable reasons showed up dark with the exception of a few feet of the ground ahead of me.

It's like whatever it was didn't want to be photographed.

Freak Show

it's not that it didn't want to, it's pure energy, so it can't. They live in that realm, that plain of existence. it's not in ours so it can't be caught on film. They have to be within our plain, they have to take a form here. it takes a lot of energy for them to slow their vibrations down to do that. For most people, the veil is a brick wall, for people like me it's a silhouette. Although i'm not sure what other mediums truly see, i have some that are friends, but i will ask. What i see (the magician telling his secrets here) in my normal view of sight is a sort of faint blue static. But if i concentrate i see blue energy in shapes everywhere. On a wall, on a floor, in a chair, floating in mid air. Does that make sense?