AN OPEN LETTER TO MR. ANDREW NISSENBAUM

Japrim

Consider this:

I am seeing other things unrelated to Titor. I am seeing things Titor related. I am seeing things in the Titor posts and logs that others aren't as a result.

I see where things have been stolen, moved, changed, legit, etc...

I see part of the why. It's unreliable.

It's all a bullshit game with time travel. That's why I sling so much bullshit around. It isn't worth anything for all of the drama. ...may as well throw the same chaotic BS right back at whoever is throwing it at me for whatever reason they refuse to state.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Japrim

Have you ever considered the possibility that we are all just left over dream fragments from some higher dimensional being? What we consider to be reality is really just the chaotic dream sequences of this higher being. The slip ups, the mistakes, that we don't seem to be able to rationalize, are all just someone else's imperfect dream manifestations. So in reality we are all just pawns for the dream masters.

Of course if you learn to lucid dream, you could then become a dream master yourself.

Japrim

Japrim

Have you ever considered the possibility that we are all just left over dream fragments from some higher dimensional being? What we consider to be reality is really just the chaotic dream sequences of this higher being. The slip ups, the mistakes, that we don't seem to be able to rationalize, are all just someone else's imperfect dream manifestations. So in reality we are all just pawns for the dream masters.

Of course if you learn to lucid dream, you could then become a dream master yourself.

God's subconscious brain fart. That IS interesting.

I don't have to lucid dream, I see it in a conscious state. It looks like a great big connect the dots of information, logic, events and circumstance across time. As in when you see a very specific multi-layered pattern in a specific context spread out across time, it serves as lines connecting dots of information, events and circumstance through logic.

I have been letting out little bits and pieces of it here and there. It doesn't mean anything because I have only shared a little bit. It has to be seen from a broad perspective. That is to say that to see it you have to see all of it, or enough of it to satisfy you. You have to actually contemplate things such as the statistical probability of that many things lining up that perfectly in the same pattern over that long. You have to consider everything in the context of a loop, and be able to discard or include the normal mechanics of a time stream when contemplating. You have to consider multiple possibility and fluid premises. You have to authenticate every piece of information with limited material means and more about how it fits with other things. You have to basically analyze it forward backward inside out upside down and sideways crooked and how it fits together.

Then it starts to mean something. But it does mean something.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Japrim

The reason I brought up the dream fragment idea is because I have pieced together things out of my life along a different path than the path you chose to piece together the apparent chaos in your life. The path I chose puts me at peace with all the random chaos. There are many elements in my life that could only be described as acts of God, miracles, or even possibly just plain old magic. Someone interacted with me one time that had information about me that only I knew. Of course one could reason that quite possibly God himself would also know that information. But I'm someone that would rather believe what I can see. Since what I see and what I'm told are two different things. Every where I look I see deception. So I reasoned that this other person must be me. But from the future. Which would necessitate time travel. Seemed like a good theory at the time. But being who I am, I can't believe that theory unless it comes true. I believe this is similar to your situation. People are messing with you. People that know stuff about you that only you know.

I listened to the Roswell Alien Interview by Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy on YouTube. So I got to learn about spirituality from the viewpoint of an alien. According to the alien, we all have immortal souls. And it was the combined effort of all the immortal souls that created the universe. So our concept of God as being a single being is incorrect. But what that implies is that a soul by itself has the powers of a God. So each and every one of us have those powers within our soul.

I don't know if the story is true or if it is just some fanciful creation of the author. I would highly recommend you hear the story out. Using what I learned from the story has helped me realize that maybe all of those strange odd things that have happened in my life could be the result of latent God like abilities within myself. I have been outside my body. So I know firsthand that I don't need a body to exist. So why do I have a body? Go listen to the story and find out.

I just wanted to expose you to an alternate explanation for what could be going on with you in your life. You see all those people that are messing with you might just be YOU in your dream state manifesting something into the real world. Why the dream state? Have you ever noticed that there doesn't seem to be any limits to what can be dreamed? Things pop into and out of existence. Strange powers and abilities that you don't have as a mortal. If you think about it, only Gods could do the stuff that happens in dreams. Even time travel might be amongst those God like abilities. So why do we dream about stuff only Gods could do? Everybody does it. And no one takes it seriously.

Japrim

Japrim

The reason I brought up the dream fragment idea is because I have pieced together things out of my life along a different path than the path you chose to piece together the apparent chaos in your life. The path I chose puts me at peace with all the random chaos. There are many elements in my life that could only be described as acts of God, miracles, or even possibly just plain old magic. Someone interacted with me one time that had information about me that only I knew. Of course one could reason that quite possibly God himself would also know that information. But I'm someone that would rather believe what I can see. Since what I see and what I'm told are two different things. Every where I look I see deception. So I reasoned that this other person must be me. But from the future. Which would necessitate time travel. Seemed like a good theory at the time. But being who I am, I can't believe that theory unless it comes true. I believe this is similar to your situation. People are messing with you. People that know stuff about you that only you know.

I listened to the Roswell Alien Interview by Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy on YouTube. So I got to learn about spirituality from the viewpoint of an alien. According to the alien, we all have immortal souls. And it was the combined effort of all the immortal souls that created the universe. So our concept of God as being a single being is incorrect. But what that implies is that a soul by itself has the powers of a God. So each and every one of us have those powers within our soul.

I don't know if the story is true or if it is just some fanciful creation of the author. I would highly recommend you hear the story out. Using what I learned from the story has helped me realize that maybe all of those strange odd things that have happened in my life could be the result of latent God like abilities within myself. I have been outside my body. So I know firsthand that I don't need a body to exist. So why do I have a body? Go listen to the story and find out.

I just wanted to expose you to an alternate explanation for what could be going on with you in your life. You see all those people that are messing with you might just be YOU in your dream state manifesting something into the real world. Why the dream state? Have you ever noticed that there doesn't seem to be any limits to what can be dreamed? Things pop into and out of existence. Strange powers and abilities that you don't have as a mortal. If you think about it, only Gods could do the stuff that happens in dreams. Even time travel might be amongst those God like abilities. So why do we dream about stuff only Gods could do? Everybody does it. And no one takes it seriously.

Einstein,

I indeed have experienced some of those things you describe. A few years ago, I did something metaphysical and very powerful. Sometimes it felt as if I was harnessing the power of 'god', collective unconscious and all. It was totally mind blowing to say the least. It is somewhat inexplicable and indescribable. It was so powerful, it tested me in every way and caused me to totally flip out.

As far as people following me around and all, all the games and such, the connect the dots that I describe to you; ...

...that is a collection of physical and circumstantial proof/evidence, and witness accounts of deliberate human action using physical time travel.

Lemme repeat that for effect...

...a collection of physical and circumstantial proof/evidence, and witness accounts of deliberate human action using physical time travel.

I can show it to you all right now, but in order to do so, I have to reveal a lot of things and implicate a lot of people, as well as sift through and demonstrate a lot of foul play. I will have to call people out in truth and righteousness only so that Num can bitch at me and ban my account, stuff and delete information and accuse me of drama, and so that others can start in on me to call me names and hack my account like they did with my AAA account.

So, in the interest of the admin's request to pretend reality is something different in order to assist stalkers and trolls, I have to not talk about it here.

Japrim

I would start my own site where we can talk openly and honestly without worry of regulating free speech, but that has proven unfruitful.

It seems that the couple of times that I have done that, they quickly become somewhat dysfunctional. They get hacked or something. It appears as if someone doesn't want me to have control of information, as if they want me posting where they can stir up trouble.

Japrim

If anyone wants to talk openly about whatever, I started a simple free WordPress site. It is undeveloped, but it is at least a place to say whatever you like.

I am open to suggestions about what or how to design it.

PAGE 1

TimeFlipper

Japrim

Wow Einstein, this is the most impressive posting from you that ive seen! :)