AN OPEN LETTER TO MR. ANDREW NISSENBAUM

Japrim

I know John was never real at all. But who was it behind all this mayhem? I knew he was a hoax. Do we get WW3 along with a Civil War? I heard rumors. Could you explain to all of us the story behind John Titor and who it was?

I wouldn't exactly call it a hoax. It's very real. It all just means something else. It is cryptic and figurative. The simple answer is that it is a combination of D and E above.

It would be like me wanting to tell you something early in the morning, but not wanting to wake you, ...so I decide to leave a note in your paper box because I know you will find it there. Then one your neighbors sneaks and grabs the note and changes the words. It works kind of like that, only with time travel.

Again, it is all figurative, not literal.

For example: Somewhere in the posts, it talks about WW3 starting with the first bombs landing in Jacksonville, Florida. That is a reference to this very thread right here. That conversation I mentioned above, ...it took place in Jacksonville, Florida.

Congratulations. You have a front row seat to all hell breaking loose.

;)

Tron1

Are you saying event's have happened but actually didn't happen for one person as in being lied to or telling fibs to throw you off

Tron1

Let me ask you this. Why would one of the nuke's go off in a Quiet Town and in Florida. Even though A susposed John lives there?

Japrim

Are you saying event's have happened but actually didn't happen for one person as in being lied to or telling fibs to throw you off

No, I am saying that it doesn't literally mean nuclear weapons. It means drama and powerful information that can have the same disastrous effects when combined with the selfishness and stupidity that is the human condition.

Human nature is the weapon. I am the ignition.

And I don't know exactly what their motive is. Although I have my theories. I just know they are meddling, stalking and harassing, and with no consideration to my position.

For years I have been encountering all this stuff. I have cried out for help in resolving it, to family and friends, publicly, etc. I have also applied pressure and whatever bizarre tactic I can think of as to get through this. The whole time, people have been bashing me all over the place, accusing me of being crazy or a liar or whatever.

What no one will do is simply address me forthright. No one has taken the initiative to simply sit me down and say "Here is the situation. This is our position. This is how it involves you. This is what we recommend."

No, they just fuck with me really hard, wasting my time on senseless games and psy-ops BS, or whatever it is that they are doing.

They won't be straight with me. They won't leave me alone. Thus I must provoke them into exposing themselves in order to gather any useful information. I see they are playing off of me, so I just sling whatever chaotic garbage at them and then watch what they do and gather information until I am satisfied.

It is kind of like being put in charge of a control console that you are unfamiliar with and that doesn't have any buttons labeled. You ask people around you for assistance, but they just tell you that "You're on your own. Too bad, you figure it out." So, I just start randomly pressing buttons to see what happens.

...to throw you off

Yes, I think that is a big part of what they are up to. It appears that way anyway.

Japrim

If you talk about a popular TV show or website, sporting event, bad weather, etc. all are normal conversation. If you sit around one night joking with friends and the conversation leads to pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies, it is a unique or odd circumstance privy to only those who were there joking about pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies.

If you hear someone mention pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies, you know the information about what transpired that night among friends was somehow being conveyed to whoever mentions it. You were there and know the unique origin of pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies.

Can you imagine having a conversation in a private setting, with one friend named Jane Doe, after eating pizza, about pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies, then, a month later, encountering a stranger, who just moved to town, who just showed up for his first day at your place of employment, talk about having pizza with his friend Joan Day, and pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies?

The only one who would know anything about the pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies would be Jane Doe, thus you go ask Jane Doe about it and she has an alibi and explanation to account for her not conspiring to play silly ass games in regard to a private conversation about pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies.

The logical conclusion is that someone violated the privacy of you and your friend Jane Doe, and are using it for whatever senseless motive. Now imagine it happening repeatedly and randomly for decades.

Would you be pist off about it?

Now expand that concept and add to it someone with the ability to travel time using it to leave references to pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies before the conversation or anyone involved existed, and in a way that they wouldn't be found until after the conversation about pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies took place.

For example, ..say you were working on a demolition crew breaking apart a piece of block wall. The building was built 30 years before you were born. As you are breaking it apart, you find a capsule inside the cinder block with a piece of paper in it that reads "Jane, Pizza, and pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies."

Now consider what it would take to actually conspire to make that happen. It would require a time traveler to go back, stalk and eves-drop on a conversation between you and your friend Jane Doe about pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies, as well as be able to anticipate when you would be breaking apart the wall, then take that unique information back to the time it was being built, then infiltrate a construction crew as to be able to seal it into the wall 30 years before the birth of you and your friend Jane Doe.

Sounds completely nuts, right? That's because it is. What if you could prove it?

What if you found a code key that unlocked hidden references, all over history, to your name, Jane Doe, your birthdays, and pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies?

What if there was a message included about helping someone in trouble?

What if people got together and made drama about pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies and changed it to pink polka-dotted purple platypuses packing pudding pies into pantyhose and pitching them and pedestrians?

What if some stranger got together with their mega-church and did religious rituals and said magic special words, then wrote on paper that they own you and your friend Jane Doe and anything that has to do with pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies OR pink polka-dotted purple platypuses packing pudding pies into pantyhose and pitching them and pedestrians, that they can do what they want with it, and can and will hunt you and kidnap or shoot you dead if you insist on talking about your friend Jane Doe and pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies or pink polka-dotted purple platypuses packing pudding pies into pantyhose and pitching them and pedestrians?

If I play dress-up in funny clothes, tape shiny cheap metal to my shirt, raise my right hand, turn around in a circle three times fast, and chant "ooga-booga shaka lacka ummmmmmmmmm..." eighteen times, does it mean I have a right to hire teams of bounty hunters to claim whatever from them I like, with the right to coerce them with a threat of deadly force?

Should I say a prayer to my god and then go hunting anyone that uses the words pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies OR pink polka-dotted purple platypuses packing pudding pies into pantyhose and pitching them and pedestrians? Does it count more if I write it on paper or say magic special words?

Frankly, I don't give a damn about any of it. I just want to be able to sit around with people like Jane Doe and eat pizza and joke about things like pink plaid purple polka-dotted platypuses playing war with pudding pies OR pink polka-dotted purple platypuses packing pudding pies into pantyhose and pitching them and pedestrians without being stalked and harassed.

Japrim

Im sorry. Normally I stay away from you, but that was hilarious... truly, I am doubled over laughing. That was actually a very good description of how it works, only with some very imaginative illustrations. :)

I am glad you enjoyed my post. You don't have to stay away from me. I am not trying to make war with you, or anyone, really. I am simply trying to sort out all this bizarro world stuff that has consumed so much of my life. It gets frustrating when we in the group bicker over our egos or whatever, then I turn into an asshole., things get messy, and what may have been a productive conversation, isn't.

I would like to know something, if you will. I believe I read somewhere on Paranormalis that one of your ancestors was a general of some kind? I am simply trying to place together the similarities, trying to understand if it connects to our ancestors (grand parents, etc). Is this true about your ancestor? My biological grandfather was a big wig too.

I honestly don't know. My ancestry and extended family is full of military veterans. If it turned out that we have a common ancestor, I would not be surprised. We humans are all related anyway. Maybe the question isn't IF we have a common ancestor, but rather how far back before we discover our common ancestor.

I find genealogy rather interesting and have traced my roots a little. Like everyone else in North America, most of my tree comes from north and central Europe. It gets rather difficult to trace after a couple hundred years. Before modern record keeping like census data, churches kept records of births and christenings. Before that, names were used to classify which family or village, and/or which generation thereof, and according to either their origin or occupation, or anything that otherwise identified them as a people. Then there are adopted babies and immigration, etc. With only limited resources, it is difficult.

I know my name comes from Lorraine, Alsace, Luxembourg, and southern Belgium. The furthest I have traced it was a group of families in grain farming communities migrating from the foothills of the Ardennes Mountains into Luxembourg about 200-400 years ago.

Early Europeans were dependent on their environment and made use of everything they could muster. They used an assortment of stems, anything from grain stalks to bulrush/Juncus plants, cattails, branches, vines, etc, anything reed-like flexible or stringy that could be woven or plaited for wicker products or tools such as hats, mats, brooms, rings/bracelets, rope, wine/beer taps, mattress stuffing, animal bedding, mulch, etc, etc,...

The general term for it is my name. There are secondary or alternate slang meanings associated with everything from alternate meanings, forecasting, vagabond, to stringy garbage. That's where my research stops.

The copy right owner living in Nebraska makes tons of sense. Part of space command was moved from colorado to nebraska. Just thinkin...

Thanks.

Good luck.

Japrim

While ancestry is very interesting, it wasn't what I was thinking when posting the above.

I have a theory. In trying to connect the dots, it is the only one that thus far makes sense. We know John Titor is a type of hoax. yet, truth is buried under the hoax. So, we need not discuss such. :)

When I read that you potential have a general in your ancestry, it peeked my curiosity. This is why. "John's" grandfather built IBM's in the 70's and was the reason he was chosen for the project. My grandfather was a big wig for the airforce black ops department between the mid 50's and 70's. Shortly after 1975 my grandfather retired and left Virginia and moved to my location now. I was born shortly after that. I then read about your posting that one of your ancestors was a general.

My theory: our grandparents were contacted in the past before our birth regarding a project that would out live them. Knowing the importance of it, the need for trust of those it would be handed down to in order to complete the project, the big wigs made the decision to hand it down to their grandchildren. Which is how we became involved?

It's the only thing that makes sense...

I don't remember making such a statement, and I don't have any generals in my direct lineage that I know of. I have a few distant relatives who were colonels, and one or two who were public officials. But I don't think it is the same thing as you describe.

Keep in mind that I am coming to all this Titor stuff from a different angle than most. I have been having all of these weird experiences to eventually discover it has something to do with time travel. I found time travel before the Titor posts. It was what led me to the posts and all that. When it finally registered what I was seeing, I thought about that one time traveler guy(Titor) that posted online, then went searching. I found myself reading the posts, seeing things others don't, and wondering how he and I are obviously related in some way.

What I see is quite different than everyone else. It is like a great big connect the dots or jigsaw puzzle that connects through data events and circumstances, and the Titor stuff is only a fraction of it.

Better yet, it is like walking out to your back patio and having the snot knocked out of you with a 6000 piece jigsaw puzzle in a plastic bag. The bag busts, the pieces go everywhere. They're all over the grass, between cracks in rocks and the concrete walkway, some go through the deck boards, some laying in the dirt, in puddles, some on the oil stain in the driveway, ..everywhere.

People are around, amused at your confusion stupor and aggravation. They make fun and grind the pieces into the dirt or kick them into the puddle, some people rip them up or steal them, even argue and fight over them. You collect yourself, everyone leaves, and you salvage as much of the puzzle as you can gather. You finally sift through and organize, then piece it together with what you have.

It's a treasure map addressed to you and a deceased friend, only it is damaged beyond recovery, a precious gem lost to the evil nature of humans.

It's difficult to say for sure with so many missing pieces, but it appears as if the treasure is my children that don't/won't exist on this time line.

TimeFlipper

Okay. I will talk about it a little. I don't feel like it. But, I will... It's been a season of trying help others anyways. So...

Time travel without a machine:

Titor mentions there are specifically two times per year that travelers can travel. From what I have witnessed, it is a possibility that it can be done without a machine. I once read a book of similar nature. I thought it purely fiction until this past fall.

This past fall when the LHC opened a door into the next dimension, something happened. For the time CERN was up and running (until it exploded) natural steppers (time travelers) were stepping through the dimensions. It was like they opened a door that couldn't be closed and anyone to go through it, until it was entirely shut down. Based on individual choices made, the differences in dimensions were noticeable. One choice would change everything. It actually sucked really. :)

My point is this: the opening of that door will happen every year now, at the same time. Because, some where on the time spectrum, CERN will open the door like they did in our 2015. It effects ALL time lines. Not just one. It opens the door for all of them.

There is the potential natural steppers could figure out how to harness this opening to take advantage of it. A task certainly. But... a possibility. The hard part is keeping your head screwed on straight as you travel through it. It is much like Alice in Wonderland. The first jump really sucks. :)

I think there is a possibility you can do it. Because, when the door opened I saw you seeing it happen too. The problem is figuring out how to harness it, without going nuts. :) Like being in a fish bowl trying to figure out the controls.

A machine would be nice, but it's not necessary. As well, without a machine, no one can control you. It may be Gods way of saying to those who try, some are meant travel no matter what. Where there is God, there is a way.
Iam wondering where you got the info that the LHC had exploded?..I recall that during the early powering up of the LHC in 2009 had caused several brackets that were holding the superconductor magnets to break away, and it took over a year to build and fit stronger brackets..
Last year i was very concerned at the massive amount of power they were eventually using (they have their own power station) at CERN to try and find many unknown particles which was a grave concern for many in the scientific community because of the possibility of them creating a black hole which could engulf our earth...incidentally the two beams that collide are thinner than a human hair which is one thousandth of an inch thick :cool:....just imagine what happens when they collide with all that massive power within them! :eek:::LOL:: Anyone for a fireworks display? :D

Japrim

Ishi,

I appreciate what you are trying to do. I just wish it were so simple. Believe me, I've thought it out.

I would have to leave now to go find her young and spill my guts to her, get her parent's cooperation approval and blessing, then save her life, fake her death, hide her somewhere safe with access to her family, then go directly to later when she was at least in her mid twenties and somehow convince her to marry a piece of shit who is almost 20 years her senior and not even remotely close to 'good enough' for her.

It's a bit of a stretch with ethical challenges. And that is the simplified version. If it becomes possible, if I thought I could, if I thought it would work out, I would most certainly try. But I don't see how. I would at least like to save her life and help set her up with some kind of success and happiness.

Coincidentally, I am looking at physical and circumstantial evidence, as well as witness accounts and my photographic memory that says I am going to tried it. ...maybe succeed.

But time travel is not accessible to me. Until it is, I cannot do anything. (I will not be functional until I do have it and truth). And then there is this issue with stalkers and meddlers screwing it all up, messing up my program and ability to function. It's REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL important that everyone cut the shit. I even suspect her family snuck up on me online without telling me. Her mother may even be reading this now.

It looks like a complete disaster from my perspective.

I am going to stop there.

Last edited: