AN OPEN LETTER TO MR. ANDREW NISSENBAUM

Tron1

hey japrim any predictions at all? it says in my money hororscope it's my year of the libra. so play and win what i can win and then done for advice? been doing that the last two weeks. Won 600 last week 300 two weeks ago.

Japrim

hey japrim any predictions at all? it says in my money hororscope it's my year of the libra. so play and win what i can win and then done for advice? been doing that the last two weeks. Won 600 last week 300 two weeks ago.

Whatever it is that I am seeing, it doesn't exactly work like that. It isn't like war stats and lottery numbers posted in the cosmic almanac. It's like a complex version of 2 +__= 4 across a time line, like connecting dots or a jigsaw puzzle, trying to figure out what the missing pieces are before you have them.

Sift through large amounts of data to acquire sets of anomalies and corresponding information, points of interest, then apply them to a time line and consider them as points of reference to analyze compare and interpret through inferred and deductive reasoning to arrive at a conclusion.

Point C = Past
Point A = Present
Point B = Future

You cannot see B because it hasn't happened yet. But you can use logic to determine the value of B through analyzing and comparison to A and C.

For example: You travel back in time to live a long good life and die an old man of natural causes. While you are there, you leave a capsule where you know exactly where and how, what etc. you will find it. ...like sealed into a wall of your home, found during remodeling project. In the capsule is your fingerprint and DNA sample, to include a lock of gray hair.

You know you didn't put it there yet. You know it is yours. You know it is an older you. You know it is exactly where you would know to find it under ideal circumstances. You know it came from at least when the home was built before your birth. It is you talking to yourself through logic, telling yourself you are a time traveler. There is no written or secret message to decode. It's logic.

You are seeing B before it happens through logic and comparison of information of A and C. By order of reason, you know you have to travel as a qualifier to leave the capsule and DNA and gray hair. The more information you have, the more you can determine about Point B, the better enabled you are to 'predict' things.

With that being said, I will try to make a prediction. It's a long shot, but I will go on a hunch that a time traveler will go back in time and have a conversation with a vandal about either/or/and The Bible, Family, Astrology, the B-52s, and God only knows what else.

I hear a wind
Whistling air
Whispering
In my ear

Boy Mercury shooting through every degree
Oh girl dancing down those dirty and dusty trails
Take it hip to hip, rocket through the wilderness
Around the world the trip begins with a kiss

Roam if you want to
Roam around the world
Roam if you want to
Without wings, without wheels
Roam if you want to
Roam around the world
Roam if you want to
Without anything but the love we feel

Skip the airstrip to the sunset, yeah
Ride the arrow to the target, one
Take it hip to hip, rock it through the wilderness

Roam if you want to
Roam around the world
Roam if you want to
Roam if you want to
Roam around the world
Roam if you want to

Fly the great big sky
See the great big sea
Kick through continents
Busting boundaries
Take it hip to hip, rocket through the wilderness

Roam if you want to
Roam around the world
Roam if you want to
Roam if you want to
Roam around the world
Roam if you want to

Take it hip to hip
Rocket through the wilderness
Take it hip to hip
Take it hip to hip
Take it hip to hip
Take it hip to hip
Take it hip to hip
Take it hip to hip
Take it hip to hip

Japrim

I don't believe it would be wise to speak for the experience of others Japrim. Just because the message wasn't about you, doesn't mean such things do not exist. For me, it has been a mystery. And, I love it.

What the hell are you talking about? ....wait, never mind. I don't care.

(Sorry. A little offended you speak for the experience of others)

There seems to be a behavioral pattern with you, and that regardless of what I say or do, you're going to find a way to be offended or have issues with at least something. I think you just like the attention, quite frankly, ..which is not atypical of women, so it figures.

"There is no written or secret message to decode." Well, that isn't true ~ Or ~ simply hasn't been your experience. But, there certainly has been a secret message that has already been decoded.

I was talking about the hypothetical example. This one;

Sift through large amounts of data to acquire sets of anomalies and corresponding information, points of interest, then apply them to a time line and consider them as points of reference to analyze compare and interpret through inferred and deductive reasoning to arrive at a conclusion.

Point C = Past
Point A = Present
Point B = Future

You cannot see B because it hasn't happened yet. But you can use logic to determine the value of B through analyzing and comparison to A and C.

For example: You travel back in time to live a long good life and die an old man of natural causes. While you are there, you leave a capsule where you know exactly where and how, what etc. you will find it. ...like sealed into a wall of your home, found during remodeling project. In the capsule is your fingerprint and DNA sample, to include a lock of gray hair.

You know you didn't put it there yet. You know it is yours. You know it is an older you. You know it is exactly where you would know to find it under ideal circumstances. You know it came from at least when the home was built before your birth. It is you talking to yourself through logic, telling yourself you are a time traveler. There is no written or secret message to decode. It's logic.

You are seeing B before it happens through logic and comparison of information of A and C. By order of reason, you know you have to travel as a qualifier to leave the capsule and DNA and gray hair. The more information you have, the more you can determine about Point B, the better enabled you are to 'predict' things.

I am sorry I wasn't clearer. I thought
For example:
was sufficient for anyone with normal reading comprehension levels who is simply trying to interpret the message instead of trying to be offended.

Japrim

I love Cindy Wilson and Kate Pierson's harmony. I wonder what it would be like to go back and find those Georgia girls when they were just forming The B-52s, maybe hang out, maybe get them to sing something for fun.

Do you know when they played their first gig?

Japrim

"Junebug"

She's the wildest hon in the wild kingdom
She's the wildest thang to float down
Well there's alligators and razorbacks,
But I don't care, I like to go down tubin' with you, Junebug
When Junebug floats down and yells "Hey!"
Even the razorbacks get outta her way
Ya know what I mean?
The mouth of the river is laughing at us, Junebug,
You know what I'm talking about
Junebug, Junebug, Junebug, Junebug

On the wildest run in the wild kingdom,
She's the wildest thang to float down!
Well there's snakes and snappers on cypress knees,
So come on down, I like to play in the water with you, Junebug
Well don't you listen to what they say,
'Cause we're a little different anyway.
Ain't it the truth!

Let's glide behind a wall of vegetation; no prying eyes on
A love celebration!
Let's glide behind that wall of vegetation,
I don't want no prying eyes when I give you a love sensation!
The mouth of the river is laughing at us, Junebug, Junebug.

Hey there Junebug, you sure look good dancing in the mud...
In the red mud!
Mosquitoes and water moccasins, 'gators and crocodiles
June's imagination really drives me wild!

GO Girl GO Girl GO Girl GO!
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!
Let's get in the mud, I think I'm in love!
Junebug! GO GO GO Junebug GO GO GO Junebug!

Japrim

"Planet Claire"

Ahhhahhahhahh

She came from Planet Claire
I knew she came from there
She drove a Plymouth Satellite
Faster than the speed of light

Planet Claire has pink air
All the trees are red
No one ever dies there
No one has a head

Ahhhahhhahhahh

Some say she's from Mars
Or one of the seven stars
That shine after 3:30 in the morning
WELL SHE ISN'T

Ahhhahhhahhahhahhahh

Japrim

Kate Pierson did an excellent job harmonizing with Michael Stipe. R.E.M. was another band from Athens.

Shiny happy people laughing

Meet me in the crowd, people, people
Throw your love around, love me, love me
Take it into town, happy, happy
Put it in the ground where the flowers grow
Gold and silver shine

Shiny happy people holding hands

Everyone around, love them, love them
Put it in your hands, take it, take it
There's no time to cry, happy, happy
Put it in your heart where tomorrow shines
Gold and silver shine

Whoa, here we go

Shiny happy people holding hands (people, happy people)

Japrim

Regarding my comprehension skills ~ I decoded the Titor secret message. Therefore, it is obvious my comprehension and problem solving skills are more than well intact. It required an intelligent individual to do so...

Prove it.

Japrim

Oh, ...and another thing;

If there is any legitimacy to any of that Titor stuff, it's been botched by people tampering, and is thus no longer reliable.

*sigh* ...it's gonna get messy. Why must people always be so damned selfish and manipulative?

Japrim

"If there is any legitimacy to any of that Titor stuff, it's been botched by people tampering, and is thus no longer reliable."

I will not place such in the same terms as you. However, I do believe they have changed the future so much, that it may be, now, unreliable. For instance... I was told I would marry a better man. This won't happen. I no longer believe in love, at least for myself. I will never marry again. No man is worth the heartache.

To see me lose my hope, which has carried me through everything, you know you have seen the very end.

I presume your date didn't go well. No worries, ...there are plenty of fish in the sea.

I have been playing along with all these sick games for years. From my perspective, because of all the drama and BS, those posts and chatroom logs, emails are a combination of people pretending to be other people, people's alterations after the fact, legitimate cryptic messages, and whatever else subsequent social obfuscations.

It is thus no longer legitimate in any pure form. Tainted. It is unreliable.

It isn't really about all that anyway. There is an underlying game in play because someones have an ulterior motive. That is what really makes it all illegitimate. It isn't honest or deliberate, and therefore is untrustworthy.

Trust is invaluable.