AN OPEN LETTER TO MR. ANDREW NISSENBAUM

Japrim

Greetings Mr. Nissenbaum,

I see you have claimed legal ownership of what is known as "John Titor". So I thought I would openly address you as to submit a few things for your consideration. You should be aware of what you are claiming to own.

Those posts, the chat logs, faxes, etc. ...all that has to do with the Titor Saga, is a combination of things. A big part of it is cryptic communications, someone communicating with and about myself, family, friends and community. Part of it is someones pretending to be myself, and part of it is what has been altered from it's original state. ...and god only knows what else. I suspect that I am not the only participant, that there are other recipients of messages beyond my awareness. There is a lot to it. It's actually quite complex when digging into it while considering context.

Essentially, you are claiming ownership of a great big mess that hasn't yet manifested, that appears to involve or relate to some very serious criminal activity, and is pertinent to things all over history. Its a gigantic can of worms waiting to be opened.

You are also claiming ownership of a piece of my life, and the lives of my family friends and community, to include a couple of attorneys, one of which is a very talented and experienced counselor who specializes in litigation for intellectual property disputes, lead counsel if I remember correctly.

It is very important that I am able to have discernment regarding those communications and circumstances thereof. They have already been tainted, but part of it is still salvageable. My primary concern is the integrity of information as it is and has had a direct influence upon our lives.

While I like money, I am not really concerned with any financial affairs or property disputes. I am not sure anyone else cares either. For me, it is about the integrity of information that will allow me to do what I am supposed to be doing. You want to make a movie or write a book or whatever, I am fine with that. Have at it. I may even indulge myself. Good luck. I sincerely hope it turns into a success.

So, in light of what I have just explained, since I am basically giving you permission to use it, I ask that you reciprocate as to act in the interest of maintaining the integrity of all available information, that you protect it from further exploitation, as lives are at stake.

With that being said, I am going to make something very clear to you:

YOU DO NOT OWN JOHN TITOR. I don't care what you say, what government says, what anyone or anything in this universe says, or what is written on legal papers ...YOU DO NOT OWN JOHN TITOR. You just think you do.

You are using government law to claim ownership of something that isn't yours. You are using coercion with the threat of up to and including deadly force to control something that isn't yours, and that can or will effect a lot of people beyond simple entertainment.

I interpret it as meddling, as an idle threat against me and my people. And I am not very tolerant of such things. I am an anarchist. Whatever legal arguments you think you have mean absolutely diddly squat nothing to me. Law is force backed by a fictitious concept called authority and a bunch of bullshit on paper. It is a criminal organization, nothing more.

In the interest of fairness, an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, ....As long as you hold such a threat against my people and I, as long as you claim legal ownership, I also claim ownership of you, your wife, your children, your extended family, your friends, your accumulative wealth, ...to include any and all assets, bank accounts, or real estate as my personal property to do with as I please, effective immediately.

Sell it and I own whoever you sell it to and all their stuff and people.

DO NO CROSS ME. Do not provoke me to cash in on my assets.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

Japrim.

Japrim

For anyone reading along;

Feel free to post the Titor posts or any related subject matter at will, wherever and however. Do as you please with it, but DO NOT ALTER it. You have my permission. In fact, I recommend everyone post it far and wide.

If you are worried about or encounter friction or legal action from Mr. Nissenbaum, just let me know. I own Mr. Nissenbaum and associates because I wrote it on paper.

Japrim

For anyone who is interested, Here is the copyright information:

TESS -- Error
Word Mark JOHN TITOR
Goods and Services (ABANDONED) IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Pre-recorded CDs, video tapes, laser disks and DVDs featuring documentaries and dramatic narrative. FIRST USE: 20010201. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20030101
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 77208486
Filing Date June 18, 2007
Current Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1A
Owner (APPLICANT) John Titor Foundation LLC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FLORIDA PMB237 - 7862 W Irlo Bronson Hwy Kissimmee FLORIDA 34747
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator DEAD
Abandonment Date March 25, 2008

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TESS -- Error

Word Mark JOHN TITOR
Goods and Services IC 038. US 100 101 104. G & S: TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES, NAMELY, BROADCASTING SERVICES, NAMELY, AUDIO BROADCASTING, VIDEO BROADCASTING, BROADCASTING PROGRAMS VIA A GLOBAL COMPUTER NETWORK; COMMUNICATION SERVICES, NAMELY, STREAMING OF AUDIO MATERIAL ON THE INTERNET, STREAMING OF VIDEO MATERIAL ON THE INTERNET; ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF MESSAGES AND DATA; WEBCASTING SERVICES; PROVIDING ON-LINE FORUMS FOR TRANSMISSION OF MESSAGES AMONG COMPUTER USERS, ALL IN THE FIELD OF TIME TRAVEL. FIRST USE: 20111011. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20111011
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 85447348
Filing Date October 14, 2011
Current Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1B
Published for Opposition March 27, 2012
Registration Number 4219334
Registration Date October 2, 2012
Owner (REGISTRANT) Disaster Inc. CORPORATION NEVADA 5020 White Pine Circle NE ST PETERSBURG FLORIDA 33703

(LAST LISTED OWNER) NISSENBAUM, ANDREW INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES 5020 WHITE PINE CIRCLE N.E. ST. PETERSBURG FLORIDA 33703
Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED
Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Other Data The name(s), portrait(s), and/or signature(s) shown in the mark does not identify a particular living individual.
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

Japrim

Just to share, I would like to give an example of what I have been dealing with in regard to this whole Titor mess.

If anyone cares to review, there is a comment in the Titor posts where 'he' mentions the cover of an issue of Popular Mechanics. 'He' mentions how it describes how government is allowed to exploit law/CONstitution to spy on people, then mentions the back cover in reference to a hot tub.

What that is is a cryptic reference to a conversation I had years ago that influenced my thinking regarding certain things, as well as a point I have made in many political conversations, to include one early this morning right here on Paranormalis about how the 4th amendment allows for a violation of privacy and property rights.

Understand we are talking about two separate ideas and circumstances as it pertains to each(front and back) cover of a Popular Mechanics magazine.

Years ago (in Florida in 1998), I had a conversation where there was only one other person present, and relating to circumstance that stands out as unusual. It is not something that happens every day. A few years later, around the time Titor was posting on the internet, I was sitting in the 'privacy' of my living room sharing my experience of said conversation with my father.

That conversation is not one of those things that I mention too often, but do remember fairly well. Somehow it ended up in the Titor posts. What this means is that it must have originated from either:

A - One of two other people who were present for the original conversation.
B - My now deceased father who was living with me at the time the posts were made.
C - Someone who I have spoken to about it, and cannot remember.
D - Someone spying on my father and I.
E - Me

This means that John Titor can be identified as being from or related to a small number of people.

So lets apply deductive reasoning....

A - There is no reason to believe that it was either of the two people I was talking to. They have no motive or benefit of being involved. They can be found today, and their whereabouts over the last 18 years accounted for. I seriously doubt it is either of them. Hell, they may not even remember the conversation. Plus, there are many other things regarding this time travel stuff that those two people were not privy to. Thus I can safely and confidently say that it was not them.

B - My now deceased father. I knew where my father was for most of the time when he lived with me. Most of the time he was sitting on my couch or at work with a long time family friend, or with other family. He was with me almost every day for the duration of when the Titor posts were being made. He didn't fake his death and travel back in time to make reference to our conversation because family was present when he passed. His death is confirmed. Besides, we don't/didn't exactly agree politically. And the political arguments made were not of my espoused idealism until at least 2009, long after the Titor posts were made. That is to say that I was not conscious of such political idealism and arguments until recently. It wasn't dad that did it.

C - Someone who I have spoken to about it that I cannot remember. While it is entirely possible that I mentioned my conversation from Florida to a friend associate or coworker, etc., I likely wouldn't have bothered to mention certain unusual details, simply because it wasn't worth mentioning. I cannot definitively account for this, but it is unlikely someone would take a random conversation and insert it into the posts. And again, it would not account for certain things that either they were not privy to or originates from my mind in recent years.

D - Someone spying on me. Beginning around the time of the Titor posts, and continuing until recently, I have encountered a number of people who have gone out of their way to stalk me, to get close and personal to me, then relay or parrot things I have said in a presumed private setting. Much of that has been conversations between my father and I in the early 2000's. Some of it was information that I was not aware of until recent years.

(Hell, I wasn't even aware of the Titor posts until around 2006-2007)

E - Myself. This is entirely possible IF I am given access to time travel, and ONLY if I am given access to time travel. Because in order for it to be me, I must have been in two places at once mentioning unusual specific information privy to only a small select group of people.

Now, this is not the only example of this type of thing. The Secret Song works the same way, as well as a few other things that I will not mention at this time. What this suggests is that John Titor is either myself or someone who has been spying on me for so many years, or perhaps a combination of both. That is to say that it is possibly that if/when given time travel, that I will go back and post things to let myself know it is me, but that someone else will also post pretending to be me.

When considering that I have already caught certain parties doing exactly that, meaning that they have been stalking me and taking excerpts from private conversations as well as things I post on the net publicly, then inserting them into the posts before I said or wrote such things, ...it points to D being the most likely answer, that it is time traveling stalkers.

So, with all that being said, someone out there, go ahead and claim ownership of the Titor posts. Go ahead and claim to be John Titor. Please provide whatever proof that you are in fact John Titor. Then I will have identified my stalkers, those who have aggravated the shit out of me for at least the last 15 years, those who have gone out of their way to organize to violate me.

Show yourself, bitches. Please. Pretty pretty please, so that you can be dealt with appropriately. There is only one person whom I will forgive.

In addition to all that I have mentioned, one other possibility is that I will send people back in time with instruction on what to do and say that would account for these things. Otherwise, someones is fuking around, playing with fire, and will be burned eventually.

Japrim

Now we know the Truth. It's all falling a part. Like every thing else.

Oh, we're far from discerning definitive truth. Although I am homing in on it. It is much much more complicated than what can be seen here in these recent posts. I am giving you all a piece of the simplified version.

This rabbit hole runs deep.

Japrim

Something to consider:

I have straight up busted Pamela as being one of my stalkers, or at least associated with them.

She knew something that I had only spoken about to my father in private during that time, that I didn't mention elsewhere until after I caught her. That elsewhere was right here on Paranormalis a few months ago.

I have called her out on a couple of occasions, only for people to vehemently defend her, citing that she is soft spoken and nice, thus she couldn't possibly be involved in any foul play. Otherwise, they have simply made baseless assertions, calling me a liar, etc. My posts get deleted. I am accused of starting drama or whatever.

Logic and truth speak for themselves. I don't give a damn how nice or soft spoken someone is. I am not starting drama - I am standing up for myself and exposing evil, doing so with truth and righteousness.

They can play all these sick twisted games with my life (reference "The Killing Joke" and "The Game", because that is about what it is like.) ...but they absolutely refuse to give me the basic respect of stating their business. They are up to absolutely no good. They are doing something evil and are making efforts to hide it. It also appears that someone is trying to make it appear that I am guilty of something.

I am not exactly an angel, but I am a progressing grown-up who likes to do things as ethically as possible. Left to my own accord, I will almost always mind my own business and avoid unnecessary confrontation. ( I wasn't always like that though. I must admit.)

This is about me finally nearing a conclusion after decades of games and bullshit. I am on their asses and I am not slowing down. If they didn't want this,they should have minded their own damned business and left me alone, ...or at least taken a forthright approach in whatever endeavor they are engaged.

As far as I am concerned, they have spent decades of my life on their bullshit, thus they owe me. They are my property.

If I am wrong, if there is a legitimate reason for it all, then they need to start explaining themselves real fast. The fact that they don't, that they avoid me and any confrontation says that they are not righteous.

The other day I offered a possible explanation as to why TTI shut down again. I basically called them out again. My posts got deleted. This tells me that someone here are covering for them, ...or perhaps lacks judgement for their ignorance of what they cannot see from their position.

It's whatever. What it isn't is me being their bitch.

Tron1

I know John was never real at all. But who was it behind all this mayhem? I knew he was a hoax. Do we get WW3 along with a Civil War? I heard rumors. Could you explain to all of us the story behind John Titor and who it was?