Debate Analyzing Aevi

Orpheus Rex

I think we should go ahead and figure out what he said and what is most important and his predictions...
Importants:
Goliath Events are targets.
Negative Energy is essential.
Causality doesn't necessitate the impossibility of pastward time travel.
Shangri La was his goal.
Utopia and Dystopia go hand in hand.
Alternate periodic tables could exist.
The technological singularity is feared.
Political upheaval will lead to genocide after the people are betrayed by their "savior."

Predictions:
Obama will resign
^Over a scandal involving or brought to light by Memristors or similar technologies.
Paul will become president.
Chicago will be nuked
Political upheaval will lead to genocide after the people are betrayed by their "savior."

Am I missing anything?

Khaos

where the wild things are
Obama will resign
^Over a scandal involving or brought to light by Memristors or similar technologies.

I must have missed this in the topic. I don't see what Obama has to do with Memristors. The only way I can see the guy resigning is if the healthcare thing backfires on him worse than it did earlier. Lets say for example, everyone who has signed up, there is a data leak, and millions of american's information is right at our fingertips. That right there is a scandal. He's already on thin ice with Obamacare.

Paul will become president.

Paul isn't on the list of succession however.

United States presidential line of succession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kuroo

Maybe few things will come together... Reports of Obama's divorce greatly exaggerated, no official statement by White House yet - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video
If Obama will resign due to new NSA document's, which would prove president's close involvment with some sort of massive spying project.
To be honest, I'm highly skeptical of Aevi's political knowledge. The only way Paul could become president, I underline word could would be if both ruling US political parties would tarnish their names quite heavily and new face emerged at right time&place...

Khaos

Maybe few things will come together... Reports of Obama's divorce greatly exaggerated, no official statement by White House yet - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video
If Obama will resign due to new NSA document's, which would prove president's close involvment with some sort of massive spying project.
To be honest, I'm highly skeptical of Aevi's political knowledge. The only way Paul could become president, I underline word could would be if both ruling US political parties would tarnish their names quite heavily and new face emerged at right time&place...

Obama's involvement in the NSA spying has already been proven. Just a lot of people refuse to wake up and do anything about it. The reason he declared Snowden a criminal, which contradicts a statement he made years earlier about whistle blowers, is because what Snowden did, affected his agenda. If Obama had no knowledge of NSA activities and they were doing things rouge and he found out, he would probably do something. But since Obama controls the government and the NSA is the government, he's not going to do anything about it. Him declaring Snowden a criminal was him backing NSA up.

Obama is the one who wants drones to fly around the united states and spy on its own citizens. He's the one who wants millions of people to sign up to a "healthcare" system, which in reality is just another way to spy on us. And you see people losing their plans, of their current health insurance providers, so they are forced to sign up with Obamacare. See the connecting dots?

Orpheus Rex

Those are Aevi's predictions. He talked about how Memristors will allow/be involved in a scandal that will cause Obama to resign and at the next election there would be the mysterious "Paul Administration." He assumed it would be Rand Paul, but wasn't certain.
I think it would be something like another whistleblower using a memristor storage device to smuggle masses of data and Obama responding by placing computer limits on the public or something.
I highly doubt that Obama would want to resign, I think it would need a physical and real threat to him or his family over a scandal more than anything.
Either way these are incredible predictions, absurd really. If he didn't claim to be a time traveler, everyone would laugh at how ridiculous that sounds. If the predictions come true, or mostly true we know he wasn't normal. Either a time traveler or a psychic.

Kuroo

Those are Aevi's predictions. He talked about how Memristors will allow/be involved in a scandal that will cause Obama to resign and at the next election there would be the mysterious "Paul Administration." He assumed it would be Rand Paul, but wasn't certain.
I think it would be something like another whistleblower using a memristor storage device to smuggle masses of data and Obama responding by placing computer limits on the public or something.
I highly doubt that Obama would want to resign, I think it would need a physical and real threat to him or his family over a scandal more than anything.
Either way these are incredible predictions, absurd really. If he didn't claim to be a time traveler, everyone would laugh at how ridiculous that sounds. If the predictions come true, or mostly true we know he wasn't normal. Either a time traveler or a psychic.
True. But we should keep in mind that if he is from different timeline things might have turned out differently in his timeline. Didn't he mention that Osama Bin Laden was killed in 2001 in his timeline. On the other hand capturing Osama was heralded as Obama's achievment.... Perhaps there have been other minor differences, which cause different result.
Occam's raizor would say that he is a scam, but one the other hand we are a bit merciful here and we actually listen to those alledged time travelers.
I'm actually more interested in his technology predictions. Technology is less individual dependant...
It might be quite possible that in our timeline rebellion simply won't even occur.

Orpheus Rex

I didn't catch that detail... Anywho...
It could also be that he learned history differently.
I've started to cross reference things he said to other "prophecies" and etc.

I found this interesting:
The Mayans predicted a council of nine called the Bolon Yokte Ku to appear in the year 2012. Aevi said the council would be in full power by 2022(right?) There does seem to be a lack of Mayan resources on the subject; thank you spain. A few psychics have added new age crap to it that I disregard, but I do pay attention to the ancient mythologies. The Nine were evil gods who apparently would come at the end of the era to slay 13 other gods and then the fate of the next era would be decided. More recently the nine has been portrayed as There is also a Hopi legend about it. As early as 1948, the Hopi tried to speak at the United Nations General Assembly about their prophecies for our ending era. The Hopi are governed by a council of nine. Maybe this is what Aevi based it off.

2012 Summary - Mesoamerican Calendar Studies
Illuminati News: The Council of Nine
The Return of The Nine - 2012

Khaos

Christ, its been two years. You're still going upon the 2012 failed doomsday crap?

2012 phenomenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bolon was one of their gods that they worshiped in their religion and nowhere in any Mayan texts does it explicitly state he was going to return in 2012. That was made up by the believers in the 2012 doomsday crap. Just like those who believed the Zetans from some strange solar system in the Andromeda Galaxy were going to invade Earth and the Nibiru crap. None of it happened.

If anyone took the time to research Mayan history and culture, each b'a'ktun is represented by a different God. Bolon was the god for the 13th b'a'ktun. Which is the one we surpassed in 2012. December 21st, 2012 marked the end of the 13th and December 22nd, 2012 marked the beginning of the 14th. . Just like how we have celebrations on December 31st, its the final day of the year. (20 b'a'ktun's in all)

Just like the Chinese and how they have a 12 year cycle of animals representing each year. 12 animals that rotate each year. What is it this year, for 2014? Horse.

Last edited:

Orpheus Rex

Not quite what I'm talking about... I'm not talking about doomsday crap, that's ridiculous. I'm almost insulted.
"A few psychics have added new age crap to it that I disregard." Unlike most people, I can say that I have examined several ruins in my 6 trips to the region and have been studying it for a decade. Note that the idea of the council comes from the Hopi end of era beliefs, not the Mayans. If you defined Bolon Yukte Ku, you'd realize that it is translated the God of Nine Strides and is portrayed in the plural and is considered to be an evil deity. You are right in saying that they never actually said they were to appear in 2012, however it is his 52 year cycle and I wrote for the lay person. 2022 is still in his cycle, since it started at mayan date 13.0.0.0.0 (Sunday, 23 December 2012), starting the next cycle. And as it is mythological it can be interpreted symbolically, I certaintly wouldn't expect a nine footed jaguar dog tree to appear and wreak havoc. Nevertheless, credible scholars continue to debate this subject.
Anyways, I'm saying Aevi could have based it off of it. If you consider that his pseudonym as he defined it is Old Norse, it seems even more likely that he may base his story off more ancient things.
I didn't start this page for semantics though. Like I said, lets see if we can find connections and pick his brains apart. I may be entirely off base, but it's an idea.