Analyzing Peragro (Reloaded)

John

The part of Paul's response that spoke the loudest to me was the following paragraph:

I would drop the whole thing and walk away from it, if for no other reason than that he is apparently using someone else's SS number-- a federal offense, and you don't want to be in the position of a witness.

So let it suffice to say that the SS number owner and Name on the card are different.

lev

Originally posted by John@Oct 26 2004, 02:07 PM
The part of Paul's response that spoke the loudest to me was the following paragraph:

I would drop the whole thing and walk away from it, if for no other reason than that he is apparently using someone else's SS number-- a federal offense, and you don't want to be in the position of a witness.

So let it suffice to say that the SS number owner and Name on the card are different.

:: John ::

::.. Would you be so kind as to look up the new name that came up in this mix for us? ..::.. Possible age and nationality would be great to know ..::

John

Originally posted by lev+Oct 26 2004, 04:38 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-John@Oct 26 2004, 02:07 PM

:: John ::

::.. Would you be so kind as to look up the new name that came up in this mix for us? ..::.. Possible age and nationality would be great to know ..::
[snapback]13191[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Sex: Female
Nationality: I suppose US, the report doesn't specify
Location on file: Illinois

John

Originally posted by StarLord@Oct 28 2004, 09:34 AM
??? Did I miss something,? was not peragro a dude kind of person?
The "Jason Green", a.k.a. Peragro, I spoke with on the phone was definitely a dude.

StarLord

If you look at the signature on the SS card and the name on the outside of the envelope, it is clearly two different people. The J & the G in the signature are 180 degrees different in how a great % of people would Print their first initals of their name IMHO