Ancient Aliens: Lost Race of Biblical Giants Uncovered

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I saw the episode. It's documented in the Christian Bible. But what happened to the remains? Bones? Have they been hidden? Giants would explain a lot of the old structures that seem impossible to build without modern technology. Some of the pyramids are older than we think they are.

I saw the episode. It's documented in the Christian Bible. But what happened to the remains? Bones? Have they been hidden? Giants would explain a lot of the old structures that seem impossible to build without modern technology. Some of the pyramids are older than we think they are.
Reports are they have found bones....But this is a lot like Bigfoot you could ask where are the bones? I think people get a misconception when you say the word "Giant" they picture some one 15 to 20 feet tall, a massive human being....!

And really based on what they know the "giants" of the Bible were between 7.5 to 10 feet tall which is not really that massive considering we have basketball players 7 feet tall...

But then again many christians use the Bible to prove the Bible which don't work...And at this point other than the "NBA" the Bible is used to prove they existed...

Now could these giants existed? Yes..But not the massive 20 to 30 feet tall beings that have been claimed.

Harte's reaction is natural and to be honest thats mine too..But its hard to laugh it off considering we have so called giants living today.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Reports are they have found bones....But this is a lot like Bigfoot you could ask where are the bones? I think people get a misconception when you say the word "Giant" they picture some one 15 to 20 feet tall, a massive human being....!

And really based on what they know the "giants" of the Bible were between 7.5 to 10 feet tall which is not really that massive considering we have basketball players 7 feet tall...

But then again many christians use the Bible to prove the Bible which don't work...And at this point other than the "NBA" the Bible is used to prove they existed...

Now could these giants existed? Yes..But not the massive 20 to 30 feet tall beings that have been claimed.

Harte's reaction is natural and to be honest thats mine too..But its hard to laugh it off considering we have so called giants living today.

True. A giant doesn't have to be a mile tall.

I partially see the Bible as a historical document. And folklore --- of course stories change as years go by, but they begin with a bit of truth. Some of the greek Gods were "giant". And pardon my memory, but what was the famous "giant" that was captured and tied down? I remember it as a childhood story, but can't for the life of me remember his name. Was it Goliath?

It's bullshit.
That's not an assumption.

Harte
Well you pretty much have to go outside Ancient Aliens and double check their claims because Ancient Aliens is sensational television, does not have to have any basis in fact just good TV ratings.....I believe there were giants but not the giants most think of that are 30 feet tall....

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Goliath was a little over 6 ft. tall in the oldest textual version of that story.

Harte

Nah Hartey youre wrong...I worked out the distance David was from Goliath and also the angle that David had to aim his slingshot to hit Goliath between the eyes which was 45 dgrees, meaning Goliath was 16 ft tall...Photographic Evidence For You Hartey!!...And Of Course David Was Using The Timeflipper International Patented Slingshot, Sent Back In Time :eek::ROFLMAO:..

DAVID VS GOLIATH.jpg

Last edited: