Ancient mythological gods

I remember reading about gods that had powerful staves that could strike lightning down from the sky when making a hard thrust into the soil. Is this some kind of quartz filled staff under high pressure with a gold cap for increased conducting that when thrusted with a large force into soil then releases the pressurized piezoelectric potential from all the crystals inside and connects the spark with the electric potential in our ionosphere? Has anyone further experiments or any papers done on this sort of thing? Then it would create ultrasound after no? Can that be harmful to humans? The ultrasound nevermind the lightning. That’s another story.
Also on the web I’ve seen stuff like the Stonehenge and similar things made of granite which contains a large amount of quartz in ancient times. From research I find with that amount of weight on the rocks like that it leaves a huge electric potential just passively being that they’re stacked. Some of these great structures were bound to be destroyed/uplifted and relocated when a meteor or whatever hit earth. Do you guys think these look like some kind of solid state generator or something. It’s just really odd I get a strong feeling inside me that they are and we just never reconstructed it.

Harte

You seem not to know how the piezoelectric effect works.

Harte

TimeFlipper

I remember reading about gods that had powerful staves that could strike lightning down from the sky when making a hard thrust into the soil. Is this some kind of quartz filled staff under high pressure with a gold cap for increased conducting that when thrusted with a large force into soil then releases the pressurized piezoelectric potential from all the crystals inside and connects the spark with the electric potential in our ionosphere? Has anyone further experiments or any papers done on this sort of thing? Then it would create ultrasound after no? Can that be harmful to humans? The ultrasound nevermind the lightning. That’s another story.
Also on the web I’ve seen stuff like the Stonehenge and similar things made of granite which contains a large amount of quartz in ancient times. From research I find with that amount of weight on the rocks like that it leaves a huge electric potential just passively being that they’re stacked. Some of these great structures were bound to be destroyed/uplifted and relocated when a meteor or whatever hit earth. Do you guys think these look like some kind of solid state generator or something. It’s just really odd I get a strong feeling inside me that they are and we just never reconstructed it.

Iam wondering why you suddenly jumped from piezo-electricity to Ultra Sonic sounds..

The main component in a solid state circuit for a Pyramid would be a massive series of semiconductors (transistors) that have the natural ability to amplify electrical currents...I dont know of any substance such as Germanium or Silicon, which are at the heart of a semiconductor, that exists within the Granite structure of a Pyramid.

There would be other components needed in the Solid State circuitry, such as diodes resistors and capacitors, plus conductive pathways...Therefore there is nothing i know of to suggest Pyramids contain Solid State components, that would have to be manufactured and utilised by someone..

NaturalPhilosopher

well some think earthquake lights(lights in the sky for hours after an earthquake) is due to piezoelectric deformation underground producing high voltage discharges to ionize the air.

it might be that or something else.