ANIMAL LOVERS: Share stories/photos about pets and animals here!

Justinian

I shaved the words.. Bad Ass on my dog's back.. She loved it because it got her so much attention. I also gave her a pink mowhawk.

1535695_498080266977341_1042909112_n.jpg

Okabe

^yikes~

I wasn't sure where to post this but I am fascinated by this thing. This is indeed a real animal although it is EXTREMELY rare.

Anyone know what this guy is?? no cheating now~ (this is I think the first, and one of only four pictures that exist, of this thing)

2z4ejb9.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
^yikes~

I wasn't sure where to post this but I am fascinated by this thing. This is indeed a real animal although it is EXTREMELY rare.

Anyone know what this guy is?? no cheating now~ (this is I think the first, and one of only four pictures that exist, of this thing)

Some type of Fox? It's definitely in the Canine family.

Okabe

i had never heard of this kind of fox before. I am pretty sure I will never get the chance to see one~ Sightings do happen though~

walt willis

After flying around in a search plane all day and into the next morning I got home around 4 am and was greeted by my bunny at the door.

I took off my smelly jump boots and placed them near the front door as my bunny stood up to look inside and after he took a whiff fell over backwards.

Sad be true...they did smell bad! Wish I had a camera running at the time...

Okabe

^that's hilarious Walt, and disgusting. lol

That fox I posted is called a Samsons Fox. Every now and then some foxes will get a mutated gene where they only grow the super fine short hair and not the bushy hair like you would normally associate with a fox, especially their bushy fox tail. So, their ears look bigger, and their tail looks even longer. Very weird, but very cool.

pic of my Bamboo Srimp and their crazy fan filter claws~
2zxukwy.jpg

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
^that's hilarious Walt, and disgusting. lol

That fox I posted is called a Samsons Fox. Every now and then some foxes will get a mutated gene where they only grow the super fine short hair and not the bushy hair like you would normally associate with a fox, especially their bushy fox tail. So, their ears look bigger, and their tail looks even longer. Very weird, but very cool.

pic of my Bamboo Srimp and their crazy fan filter claws~

Cool..how big is that thing? Looks delicious. J/K. I also raise fish, but my blue crayfish died recently.