Anne Henche

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
First, I get notification on my watch that Anne Henche died. Then, I read an article that she didn't survive the car fire and they have her charred body. Today, they say she is in a coma. WTF is wrong with news?

lamdo263

First, I get notification on my watch that Anne Henche died. Then, I read an article that she didn't survive the car fire and they have her charred body. Today, they say she is in a coma. WTF is wrong with news?

Hollywood happy news, I guess?

Wind7

Staff

Sensationalism.....Because we all KNOW that the truth only goes so far. :rolleyes:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

It probably won't be updated. In a few years from now she will really die. And no mention of her previous death will be mentioned. This is how the mandella effect is created. (FAKE NEWS!)