Anonymous Claims NASA Is About To Announce Discovery Of Aliens

TimeFlipper

The history of Alternative Life Forms (ALF) living here was "allegedly" started in the late 1940s, early 1950s...It was said they landed here as their Time-Travelling space crafts needed replenishment for their engines main drives..

They had discovered that we were starting to produce Transistors made from Germanium (Silicon was not used at that time), and that element was needed for them to put into their Time-Travel main drive units.....In return for the Germanium, they showed us how to produce a very special type of transistor called The Surface Barrier Transistor,that possesses the ability to Quantum Tunnel, which is the same way that the ALF time-travel..

The ALF also told us that once the Germanium is mined and put into production for the manufacture of transistors, unfortunately in around 25 earth years the Germanium would start "growing" tiny "legs" which would eventually cause those transistors to "short out" (There were 3 wire connections from the Germanium in those transistors that were only a few microns apart from each other)..This was why the ALF needed regular supplies of the Germanium to keep their crafts going..

Time Travel via Quantum Tunnelling is still held as the safest way to time-travel (According to ALF)...

snowfalls4ever

Guys, trust me..NASA will NOT come out and openly admit to aliens existing anytime soon. Maybe very primitive microbiological life forms in time on mars and Europa etc but ill be a gradual process...as the UFO sightings becoming more prevalent over the years are the aliens way of getting us accustomed to their presence so when they do one day make official contact (besides with world governments which they do all the time) The world implications socioeconomically, religious wise, and psychologically would instill fear I feel in a good majority of humans in our current stage of limited development, especially spiritually . We just aren't ready yet. We need to focus more on spirituality , peace and love for one another and less on ego and world domination, and religion before we are open enough to accept other worldly beings in my opinion. I've lately looked into ways of
Communicating with good alien races and the current ways include astral travel/projection and remote viewing to a lesser extent. I've just experimented with the astral projection for a week, but I've gotten to the point where I can raise my spiritual astral ethereal body from my physical body in my room environment. MaNY others can do this and more too, just youtube astral travel experiences. For now I'd just like to keep it local and expand upon it over time so I can communicate with pleiadians and other friendly races . And yes , anyone of you can astral travel and communicate with higher being if u believe and are willing to look into it. Do some research while you're at it , all types of alien beings have been visiting earth for hundreds of thousands if not millions of years and are mostly friendly and willing to help us when we are truly ready ;)

Last edited:

Carl Miller

They will not disclose anything. It s best we begin to use our own resources. I do not see authorities revealing anything to the public. It is naive expecting NASA disclosing the truth on everything regarding ETS and so on.
Our entire system is based on holding secrets. If you wish to have the faintest motive they won't be disclosing anything just picture out who actually colonized America. Freemasonry!
Bob Lazar told how you can act like a 'buddy' with your colleague. They would work in pairs in a compartmentalized system.
During coffee break you were not allowed to communicate with any other except from your degree of specialization.
Lazar did not state having seen ETS on the base but as his job as physicist his own assignments were circumscribed only in dealing with propulsion he could disclose only what was limited in his area of expertise.
Now, after all announcements from extremely truthful people a person must be extremely dumbed down by society to disbelieve the Et presence on Earth.
Many people think authorities care so much for people's illumination for people's acquiring wisdom.
Authorities only care for their own wellbeing.
It is a tiny elite on top of societal pyramid.
Knowledge is power. Do you think they will be giving away power to the people?
Why would they disclose anything?
But if you believe a Nick Pope stating the truth of Rendlesham Forest.
If you believe so many truthfully whistleblowers who before delivering their souls to the Creator felt a compelling need to come into tutorials toward 'John the people'. If you give credence to your intuition or if you experienced yourself we will have no need of an official announcement. The Elite does not have commitments with vulgar people.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

What do we have to gain?
My friend. Wake up. A parallel world has been following their own agenda. Who is completely alien to all what is going on is 'us'.
They_ the owner of power, the compartmentalized hyper organized society_they already has got in terms of technological development to the point of having the ability to take Et home.
In the middle ages the Catholic Church played the same role.
While the dark plague devastated the ground the priests sang their songs to their Gods of power. Now the Vatican wishes to lead the disclosing projects. Why it has to be so?
The Vatican once kept the populace in ignorance. Who is taking the lead today?
The dumbing down process in humanity. Try to speak openly on the Et issue in society.
Among themselves they often belly laugh at disinforming people. Their job. I think that is the reason why whistleblowers even if on their death bed so happily tell everything they know.

Carl Miller

@snowfalls4ever
I am making a reference to something you 'said' up there.
With the improving of communication, with the vulgarization of internet _we as a whole_generally speaking, we got more and more independent of our authorities and leaders regarding knowledge of extraterrestrial activities on the Planet Earth.
They will not disclose. So we leave them alone while we will be getting informed of what is really going on regarding Ufology.
It is a tutorial process of exchanging info.
Someone may ask what good will it do knowing the truth about ETS. About ULA phenomena (unidentified lunar anomalies). About crop circles etc.
We have the right to know. At least the basics. Of course far from me the idea there could not have been National Security. It is indispensable. I am not talking about that.
But we know the modus operandi from our authorities. Now let's give them a break.
There s a process of disensitivity towards Ufology as we take as a habit talking about it. The disensitizing process which will make us familiar to the topic as we get ready to disclosure.