Another Alter-Vu

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've found another glitch in the matrix. Anyone ever noticed a can of Reddi Whip?

reddi-wip.jpg

Wind7

Staff
(Moan)

So...They've made a dessert topping Politically Correct by removing the word 'Whip' ?

See, This is one of the reasons I stopped listening to TV and Radio because of the controlled programming.

:fp:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No way. Sure they didn't just change it recently? Grateful used to be greatful, but I can't prove it.

I still notice the spelling of the word "really", or "realy". Presently I appear to be in the double "L" spelling reality. But it does occasionally switch.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I still notice the spelling of the word "really", or "realy". Presently I appear to be in the double "L" spelling reality. But it does occasionally switch.

I guess we should document this stuff in a notebook so we have our own personal proof if it switches back. Now that I'm 50, it's easy to blame memory, but stuff like this has been going on for a while, so I understand completely.

Beholder

I guess we should document this stuff in a notebook so we have our own personal proof if it switches back. Now that I'm 50, it's easy to blame memory, but stuff like this has been going on for a while, so I understand completely.
I contacted an icecream company because each new box I bought differed from the last one in how the icecream was poured into waffles. Flat cone, pointy cone, flat cone, pointy cone... Slowly driving me into madness by always appearing with a different shape after I ate the last evidence of what the last one looked like. All boxes l saved looked identical, but the content was always different.

The icecream company unenthusiasthically confirmed that they had changed from pointy cones to flat cones, which I prefer because it tastes more cream when a sharper convex edge melts faster on the tongue, reaching the intended body temperature for milk.