Anti-Gravity Experiment

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Anti-Gravity Experiment

Hi Everybody, I usually post over at Anomalies and TTI, but I just thought that there are those of you actually interested in time travel enough to hopefully participate in the actual development of a time machine.

Well, I was in my lab trying out a new coil design. It is a clockwise winding with a counterclockwise winding wound on top. It didn't take to long to make. So I decided to see if there was any gravity output from the coil. I connected the coil with opposing coil in parallel and hooked that to my experimental gravity generator. I expected to see the magnetic fields cancel, just leaving the electric field present. There was no indication on the accelerometer at all. So I decided to position the coil inline with my pendulum weights that I have hanging from the ceiling. Still no gravity motion was detected. I was a little disappointed. So I decided to hook the oppositely wound coils in series instead of parallel. I turned on the generator and noticed a slight deflection of the pendulum weights. I wasn't sure so I pulsed the power on and off. Sure enough, with each pulse of power the pendulums swing increased.

Now I thought about this and decided that this should work with just a standard coil. So I hooked it up to a standard coil that I had originally made for use with my gravity field generator. It works. With power on the pendulums stay deflected by a small amount. Check out this small movie clip I made.

http://communities.anomalies.net/images/Gravity08.MPG

Now if you notice, there appears to just be a repulsion type of motion. That would indicate that space was expanding. Which is why I am calling this phenomena anti-gravity like. Also it doesn't matter whether I use the magnetic north pole side of the coil or the magnetic south pole side of the coil. The motion is always a repulsion away from the coil. Also there is no recorded indication of an acceleration present on my accelerometer. This repulsion type of acceleration appears to be entirely generated by a collapsing magnetic field. The acceleration sensor I am using does not detect any influence from magnetic fields.

I do see a way to directly link this observation with sticky space. I have been going on an assumption that the electric, magnetic, and gravity fields behave the same way. But the flow of time is different in each field. Time may flow either in the positive or negative direction in each field. The rate of flow is also probably different as well. But if you recall, I built the gravity field generator based on a capacitor discharge circuit I designed. It just runs on 12 volts. I have it set to charge up a capacitor and discharge it around 250 times a second. Here is the basic schematic if you want to build one:

http://communities.anomalies.net/images/Schematic.jpg

Please note that you don't need the metal plate as depicted and also I was getting accelerometer readings using two coils. You only need one coil to duplicate this experiment.

So lets look at my analysis and comparison to sticky space:

The magnetic field is collapsing 250 times a second resulting in a linear spatial expansion field.

In my unified field theory concept a curvilinear field changing in intensity will accompany a linear spatial force field. This should work visa versa as well.

But in the sticky space experiment there just seems to be relative linear acceleration. Thats the clue. The linear acceleration of the magnetic field I suspect is changing the intensity of the magnetic field. And the changing magnetic field intensity is generating a linear spatial force field. The only thing is that the spatial force field happens to be causing the aluminum disc to accelerate in the same direction as the intially applied relative acceleration.

So there it is. Finally a cohesive theory that even accounts for sticky space. But there is something I noticed. A collapsing magnetic field causes an anti-gravity like field, and a collapsing electric field causes a gravity like field. The flow of time appears to be in opposite directions between electric fields and magnetic fields.

But I think this information is what is needed to successfully design a time machine. Mother nature puts electric and magnetic fields together in a configuration that opposes each other. But if the fields are separated and controlled independently I think its possible to recombine the fields to enhance each other. The possibility of making a machine that just allows time to flow one way is starting to look like a reality.

P.S. I realize I may have covered some topics that some of you are not familiar with. Just ask, and I'll try to clarify.

thenumbersix

Re: Anti-Gravity Experiment

Are your pendulum weights made of metal of some sort ?

Frog186

Are you going to develop a rotating coil or gravity field for your machine when it will be made?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thenumbersix\")</div>
Are your pendulum weights made of metal of some sort ?[/b]

Yes, the two inner pendulum weights are made of aluminum and the outer one is just thin modelers plywood. I tried this with just the wood one and didn't see much motion. But with the aluminum discs, the wooden one appears to be dragged along as well.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Frog186\")</div>
Are you going to develop a rotating coil or gravity field for your machine when it will be made?[/b]

Actually from what I am starting to realize is that it may take the curvilinear form of each of the three fields. The curvilinear force fields changing in intensity cause access to the time force. So there would probably be three parts to the time machine, each one making the appropriate curvilinear field.

Frog186

so what your trying to say from your whole experiment that you are trying to reproduce or replicate the philadelphia experiment am I right or wrong on this question?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thenumbersix\")</div>
And this is nothting like 'lifters' that as far as I can see are electromagnetic, not gravity ![/b]

I have looked into the lifter theory, and so far I still haven't seen any definitive scientific explanation. They say it is ion propulsion. But I have yet to see the experiment that definitely shows that.

But I am leaning toward lifters actually using the electric force to induce an anti-gravity lift effect.

But this particular experiment just uses a magnetic field decreasing in intensity. Please note that the materials being affected in the experiment are normally not influenced by magnetic fields at all.

so what your trying to say from your whole experiment that you are trying to reproduce or replicate the philadelphia experiment am I right or wrong on this question?[/b]

Not at all. PE was about radar invisibility. And that has been experimentally shown to be true by James F Corum and his group. Corum proved that radar invisibility can be achieved using Tesla's Egg of Columbos experiment. Yet that technology is not used for radar stealth today. I can only surmise that the high strength magnetic fields may be too hazardous to human health. As far as I know there has not been any scientific corroboration on any time travel with PE. But radar invisibility has been proved.

Frog186

one last question einstein then I got to go thanks for answering my questions one what will this machine you are inventing do in general and private?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

one last question einstein then I got to go thanks for answering my questions one what will this machine you are inventing do in general and private?[/b]

Actually these ar just experiments designed to test my understanding of the reality we live within. It is my hope to eventually aquire enough information to actually assemble a real time machine. But for now I am still in the information gathering stage.