Anti-Gravity Wheel

TimeFlipper

Premium
It reminded me of when i was a child playing with my spinning toy top..You remember Prof where we had those tops and a small bamboo cane with a length of string attached to it which was wound around the base of the top, then we pulled away the string and watched the top spinning upright...My father bought me a small gyroscope soon after, and i watched in amazement as the gyroscope was "stuck" to edge of a dinner plate spinning away happily at different angles lol (y) :D.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
It reminded me of when i was a child playing with my spinning toy top..You remember Prof where we had those tops and a small bamboo cane with a length of string attached to it which was wound around the base of the top, then we pulled away the string and watched the top spinning upright...My father bought me a small gyroscope soon after, and i watched in amazement as the gyroscope was "stuck" to edge of a dinner plate spinning away happily at different angles lol (y) :D.
Yes, the good old toys we had as kids. :)(y)

dh1

Nah all it demonstrates as Eric Laithwaite later admitted was a delay between action and reaction. He later did crack the secret but kept it to himself.

TimeFlipper

Premium
heres one for you professor , can you work this one out
I hope you dont mind me butting in Cobber....Its VERY unlikely that the Prof will ever come back onto Paranormalis again, as I firmly believe that "certain people" have put the frighteners on him to prevent him from discussing anything about time-travel, or sadly he now has paranoia :cry:

The picture you displayed comes under the heading of "heatpipe1-jpg.9156", and has nothing at all to do with an anti-gravity device...Someone added misleading names to the picture, in an attempt to make people believe it was a schematic for an anti-gravity device, its a spoof picture Cobber :LOL:..