Any experience with a spiritual being?

Mr Unknown

Demons, angels, archons, grey aliens, spirits? Has anyone talked to these beings? Have they said something about the other side to you? How did that happened?

TimeFlipper

Demons, angels, archons, grey aliens, spirits? Has anyone talked to these beings? Have they said something about the other side to you? How did that happened?

Have you yourself spoke to any of those beings?, if so we would all love to know about it (y):)..

W187

raises hand
I have had experiences with a few aliens. Had some trouble with Grey's around a year ago, they kept on implanting me but they were taken care of a while back. Spirits, sure. iv had a small share of interacting with spirits but very rarely as i do not wish to talk to spirits very often.
Had many experiences with lots of beings. some good, some bad.. wont leave much more here because there's too many experiences to talk about in one post, but if your interested in some stories message me.

Harte

When I was a kid, I had ghost nightmares where the ghosts were solid black, had dog-like snouts and upward pointing ears.

This was before I'd ever seen Anubis, as far as I know. Possibly I'd seen him but didn't realize it.

I got quite a jolt a few years later when I saw "The Ten Commandments" in the dark theater.

Harte

dimension-1hacker

When I was a kid, I had ghost nightmares where the ghosts were solid black, had dog-like snouts and upward pointing ears.

This was before I'd ever seen Anubis, as far as I know. Possibly I'd seen him but didn't realize it.

I got quite a jolt a few years later when I saw "The Ten Commandments" in the dark theater.

Harte
logical quote. people could live for hundreds of years if they ate many healthy foods in powdee form every day, its been sciencetically proven.

TimeFlipper

Harte

Blimey Hartey, I always believed you to be the pragmatic intellectual type of guy, and its very interesting to see you quoting Ghosts o_O..
I had similar dreams to you when i was prepubescent, the particular forms I dreamt about were weird looking dogs similar to yours, however I learned in later life that my dreams were just symbolic references about one of my dreaded school teachers :LOL:..

Harte

You ever noticed how boring other people's dreams are? LOL

As an aside, looks like I should have been eating many healthy foods in powdee form all along. Why didn't anyone tell me this? I could have lived hundreds of years. I'm off to find out how to get healthy food in powdee form.

Harte

TimeFlipper

You ever noticed how boring other people's dreams are? LOL

As an aside, looks like I should have been eating many healthy foods in powdee form all along. Why didn't anyone tell me this? I could have lived hundreds of years. I'm off to find out how to get healthy food in powdee form.

Harte

Its good to see you admitting to how boring your own dream was, that's a first for you Hartey, i will be exploiting your revelation from time to time...…...Also i shall be joining you in the quest for that healthy powdee food, it sounds like a real elixir for youth....Do you think it could be better than that Ormus? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:..