Any info about vortexes

Status
Not open for further replies.

toastwang

I know vortexes are leakages of interdimensional energy of a sort but how does one go about finding one and safely experimenting. I’ve searched the great google and find lots about Sedona but not much on what they actually are, besides funnel shape created by a whirling motion. i live in the states so it would be possible for me to visit Sedona and see for myself if it exist. Any help is always greatly appreciated - wanderer toastwang :barefoot:

TimeFlipper

I know vortexes are leakages of interdimensional energy of a sort but how does one go about finding one and safely experimenting. I’ve searched the great google and find lots about Sedona but not much on what they actually are, besides funnel shape created by a whirling motion. i live in the states so it would be possible for me to visit Sedona and see for myself if it exist. Any help is always greatly appreciated - wanderer toastwang :barefoot:
Personally I believe the vortexes as described by Steven Gibbs and his followers when associated with the HDR, are simply made up fantasy...Perhaps there could be a type of vortex/interdimensional energy as you described it, created when two Ley Lines cross over with each other :)..

If you search the internet for World Wide Ley Line Maps, you might find there are some nearby to where you live, it would be even better if they are close by to churches..

steven chiverton

first youll need some electronics gadgets , first the hodowanecs gravity wave detector easy to build and see what it can really sense in a vortex and they use a sensor ceramic capacitor to sense them , if they make any difference , the you have the other ufo type detector using a sensor coil .

Attachments

• GRAVITY WAVE DETECTOR.jpg
    GRAVITY WAVE DETECTOR.jpg
    670.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 2n3904 transistor version ufo sensor.jpg
    2n3904 transistor version ufo sensor.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2144.jpg
    IMG_2144.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2150.jpg
    IMG_2150.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2165.jpg
    IMG_2165.jpg
    866.1 KB · Views: 5

steven chiverton

heres a few various gravity wave detectors for ufo gravity waves and ufo sensor circuits ones still under construction above

steven chiverton

these could sense vortexes but wont know till someone has one built and runing and sees a vortex to see if they can sense them in America where they are there

TimeFlipper

@steven chiverton Cousin Steve, how do you differentiate normal gravity such as we have on Earth with the Gravity Waves on UFOs and their detection?..
The same question can be asked of the Gravity Wave "sensors"...imho you will need a lot more than just a ceramic capacitor....

From what I recall about sensing/detecting Gravity Waves (in the Universe), there is firstly the necessity to be in a Gravity free environment on or near our Earth, or obviously any sensor/detector readings would simply be ruined..

Last edited:

toastwang

Personally I believe the vortexes as described by Steven Gibbs and his followers when associated with the HDR, are simply made up fantasy...Perhaps there could be a type of vortex/interdimensional energy as you described it, created when two Ley Lines cross over with each other :)..

If you search the internet for World Wide Ley Line Maps, you might find there are some nearby to where you live, it would be even better if they are close by to churches..
Thank you, I cant really see the government letting theses energy ports be freely accessed by the public if anything they would build a base around it for there own experiments.

Harte

There are no vortices of energy "leakage" between dimensions.
The only vortices found by science are the electromagnetic kind and the fluid kind.

Harte

NaturalPhilosopher

excellent suggestion steve chiverton. Hodowanc's circuit really does work
another one is Wilbur Smith's 'reduced molecular binding force meter'..
it's a mechanical meter.
it's a silk thread where one end is connected to the end of a steel cable. Then both ends are connected to the end of a wood board separately. Then the other end which is looped around a bushing or bearing at the other end of the board and a pointer attached to it.

As you walk upon a strong vortex, the silk thread tightens and tilts the pointer. Meaning it's detecting vortex energy.

easiest way is to use the magnetometer chip in a smart phone. Cuz there's a weak residual magnetic field not attached to any object at the center of a vortex.

vortexes also scramble RF energy, meaning you cannot get a cell signal inside(most common method).

Status
Not open for further replies.