Any Magick tutorials or links?

SaiyanGuardian

I'm looking for Magick/Occult type of books that I can download online... preferably books that was written before this modern times because they weren't looking to make money out of it and shared all their secrets without getting an income

TimeFlipper

I'm looking for Magick/Occult type of books that I can download online... preferably books that was written before this modern times because they weren't looking to make money out of it and shared all their secrets without getting an income

If you Google, "Online Download Magic and Occult Books", you will find many many pages of suitable book titles to browse through :)..

dexter1993

magic is connected to karma , do a love spell on a girl and you marry her , then you will wonder does she really love you ? by laws of magic if you do sompting on someone you get it 3 times back , think about it and if you want a guide on magic (LEARN TO MAKE A PSI BALL) connect to a tree and get its power , circle the tree you wish to connect with and with each circle , ask can you give me your energy , feel the tree and if you get a bad feeling it means no , if good then yes - here is a magic guide website Magick - you can try this book http://www.ddtours.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/CommonBook-v01.pdf - advice if you are looking for magic books - try books of solomon - he is the greatest genius of witch craft and etc , it is said he imprisoned deamons in his boots , cape and other items witch in turn gave him powers