Any new facts about the Wandering Jew

JahaRa

Can you give us a synopsis of the story or you want us to look it up? You could look it up and see if there are any current experiences.

TimeFlipper

It’s an old story. Just wondering about any current experiences

I believe the Wandering Jew was an immortal man from the 13th century, although its possible his name was also the Count Saint Germain, who kept on appearing throughout the centuries, apparently without ever ageing..

JahaRa

I believe the Wandering Jew was an immortal man from the 13th century, although its possible his name was also the Count Saint Germain, who kept on appearing throughout the centuries, apparently without ever ageing..
So, what other religion gives people sainthood? If St. Germain were the "wandering Jew" how did he come to be sainted?

SergiusPaulus

I suppose if the mind is powerful enough and you consider yourself a saint then you would likely live the life of a saint regardless of which religion “calls” you a saint. The pineal gland is an interesting part of the body in this type of discussion. Many opinions of it.

TimeFlipper

I suppose if the mind is powerful enough and you consider yourself a saint then you would likely live the life of a saint regardless of which religion “calls” you a saint. The pineal gland is an interesting part of the body in this type of discussion. Many opinions of it.
Does it really matter WHO it was that made him a Saint?..You have already researched the guy that I brought into awareness for you :)..
I first came across him in some books back in the early 1960s, when many of us teenagers were wanting to know more about life than what had been given to us in standard education of the times..

I dont blame any Government or individuals for not supplying such information, because the UK was still recovering from the effects of World War 2...Infact, food rationing in the UK did not fully end until 1954 ,eleven years after the war ended in 1945, and I still remember (not happily) the food rationing books that my parents had...