Any other good Paranormal message boards or forums?

FrogTheToad

This one is good but I want a sort of collection to check out ever so often. Used to only browse /x/, but the general jackassery and idiocy has really driven me away from the board. So, I'm looking for other places to look for the paranormal, occult, and even true crime. This forum is pretty good, but as I said, I hope to find a large collection of them but google/duckduckgo have not been very helpful.

Novram

Cryptomundo.com is a good one for cryptics, Bigfoot and others. I like GhostsOfAmerica.com, which has ghost stories from every state around the country. There are also some databases of reports for UFOs and Bigfoot, like BFRO.net . MUFON has a database, but you have to be a member and membership is not free.

Attachments

• WebsitesParanormal.pdf
    103.3 KB · Views: 2

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I visit Godlike Production sometimes. There's some good stuff on there. But there's a ton of crazy ridiculous stuff too. It's quite noisy, but fun.

Above Top Secret. I don't visit it as often for no specific reason, but you can find great quality content there. It's been online for as long as I can remember.

lamdo263

This one is good but I want a sort of collection to check out ever so often. Used to only browse /x/, but the general jackassery and idiocy has really driven me away from the board. So, I'm looking for other places to look for the paranormal, occult, and even true crime. This forum is pretty good, but as I said, I hope to find a large collection of them but google/duckduckgo have not been very helpful.
Area of change in societies' time. Check what's been written up to thirty forty years ago, before going forwards?

FrogTheToad

Cryptomundo.com is a good one for cryptics, Bigfoot and others. I like GhostsOfAmerica.com, which has ghost stories from every state around the country. There are also some databases of reports for UFOs and Bigfoot, like BFRO.net . MUFON has a database, but you have to be a member and membership is not free.
These are pretty good. Not exactly what I was looking for but still some good stuff to look into.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Did you check on Reddit?

Harte's right, forums are no longer what they used to. Facebook, Reddit, and other mainstream social media platforms really hit us hard over the years. It's so easier - and free! - to start a community on Facebook or Reddit, compared to hosting your own forum, like us.

Also, there's this one I used to visit once in a while:

Mayhem

Zenith
I heard last year Above Top Secret was doing it hard to stay afloat, havent checked lately.