Any other good Paranormal message boards or forums?

Novram

Did you check on Reddit?

Harte's right, forums are no longer what they used to. Facebook, Reddit, and other mainstream social media platforms really hit us hard over the years. It's so easier - and free! - to start a community on Facebook or Reddit, compared to hosting your own forum, like us.

Also, there's this one I used to visit once in a while:
I don't like facebook or reddit. Facebook sends you too much spam and I was not able to post anything on reddit becasue I was too new. Paranormalis is a good place for discussion posts about the paranormal. Thanks for the info.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I visit Godlike Production sometimes. There's some good stuff on there. But there's a ton of crazy ridiculous stuff too. It's quite noisy, but fun.

Above Top Secret. I don't visit it as often for no specific reason, but you can find great quality content there. It's been online for as long as I can remember.

Can you believe the username PoisonApple is already taken? :(

lamdo263

Getting a bunch of trolls and assholes on a board like this, is not a good idea. What you have here now, is a good ideal as the social atmosphere are both thoughtful and entertaining.

I've had enough of the sh*t where someone from the DIA or some other org. says, "Well let's mix it up and we'll pull the ole number 62 on them". If whoever's going to do that sh*t, just email me a notification, that I'm either required here, or there's something that may perk my interest?

Internet games with trolls thrown in there, to jack someone's ego, is so out of it, that's it sometimes is not worth the effort to go there.

*What muck it up aggravations crews do, is gives innocent people the screw, that really do experience some kind of phenomena and want answers. An example was TTI and this was a place in part that they could print disinformation for a project. And boy' did they ever screw up that posting board.

Let your conscious be your guide, because I'm not going through that again.

OakFieldAlienz444

And yes----there are not as many UFO message boards as there used to be.
Kind of depressing when you think about it. I remember The Book of Thoth board
it went down. Lots of em went down. Some of them I didn't even like, kind of hated some of them
but I'm still sad to see them all go.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't like facebook or reddit. Facebook sends you too much spam and I was not able to post anything on reddit becasue I was too new. Paranormalis is a good place for discussion posts about the paranormal. Thanks for the info.
I don't like Facebook either, there is so much noise and so little interesting content.

I like Reddit though, lots of great communities on there. And people are usually nice. You do encounter the occasional douche like everywhere else though The only thing I dislike is that if you post something that's against popular opinion, be ready to get downvoted to oblivion.

Harte

Did you check on Reddit?

Harte's right, forums are no longer what they used to. Facebook, Reddit, and other mainstream social media platforms really hit us hard over the years. It's so easier - and free! - to start a community on Facebook or Reddit, compared to hosting your own forum, like us.
I've fallen so low that I now refute ancient civilization/alien claims in a couple of Facebook groups.
I like to keep my hand in it. Besides, you never know. I might just come across something that could be legitimate - some day.

Also, there's this one I used to visit once in a while:
There are, at least, a few fairly current posts there.
I heard last year Above Top Secret was doing it hard to stay afloat, havent checked lately.
ATS was just sold.
I keep thinking "Sucker!"

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Harte, I admire your patience and dedication. Now more than ever, knowing that you're doing it in private Facebook groups. People go apeshit on Facebook more than everywhere else I've seen, so I can't imagine the kind of specimens you must encounter there.

I think I do remember hearing about ATS struggling to keep running a few years back. Didn't know it was sold though. Does someone know if they have plans to change things around, do a revamp, or anything?