Any other weird stuff going on?

TnWatchdog

This should be an interesting discussion. I haven't seen any UFO's or aliens lately but keep looking for them to show themselves. The only thing I notice is the excessive chemtrails going on...day and night. I also have had an increase in sore throats this year. I don't know if that is related or not but I have always been in good health and find myself constantly with a sore throat. Some of my plants that use to flourish outside look pathetic. I feel the air we breath is getting screwed up, my opinion. I keep looking for other strange things but haven't noticed anything yet. What about the rest of you?

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

I personally have been experiencing a bit of strangeness, which if you read my blogs isn't uncommon.

But besides the lack of solid sleep i have been really noticing a-lot more around me, for example over the past week you know how you can occasionally see something out of the corner of your eye? Well this is Nightly for me and the difference is i can clearly tells it is figures, i have been seeing them in the reflection of my monitors or TV when it is off, hell even outside i can spot them peeking around corners. Not sure if i am just losing my mind all together at this point.

Also just the weird feelings i have been getting, like really Anxious or nervous or anticipation, i am normally level headed and all around calm, but i don't know been very weird lately, and checking my UFO reports on my phone Activity is pretty high lately.

And lastly and probably the oddest for me is the fact i have been laying down and falling asleep almost instantly, this isn't right for me i am the type who sits up and thinks for 2 hours before falling asleep. Have been like that for years. Now i am out like a light but it is a very restless sleep.

wanda

yea, there is def. something up. even the wildlife around me is acting weird for lack of a better word. almost like a paranoia.
with myself I have for about two months been so fatiqued and drained. I have no energy level at all, yet I am not "tired". there are times I go for days/nights without sleep for no reason. I have taken six sleeping pills and couldn't fall asleep. I feel disjointed often-like I am neither here nor there. does that make sense at all? I feel like I am supposed to be doing something and I don't know what.