Any time travelers ?

Thread starter #1
Hey everyone :)

I need like some vacation time like soon lol . So any time travelers are here recently? Oh and I will take lots of chocolate and goodies so I won’t talk as much lol :ROFLMAO:

* Side Note * Please don’t mind me I’m just bored atm .

TimeFlipper

Premium

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Observer passed my time traveler test. Apparently unnoticed by almost everyone.
He provided the answer to a question I asked him before I asked him.
Prove it.

lol
Here is the thread...

https://paranormalis.com/threads/is...rmed-time-travelers-on-here-now.13938/page-11

if you read further on down the page you will see I posted my question after he provided the answer.

The_Observer managed to post an answer to a question I hadn't asked yet. It just makes me wonder if he could do it with lottery numbers.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
A newspaper from tomorrow?
I would like to double check what you claimed Einstein, if you believe observer can pass my test then ask him to contact me :cool:..
He did pass the test. Out of an infinite number of possible answers. I would think lottery numbers would be just as easy to do. Perhaps send him a PM and check it out for yourself.

Observer passed my time traveler test. Apparently unnoticed by almost everyone.
Prove it.

lol
Here is the thread...

https://paranormalis.com/threads/is...rmed-time-travelers-on-here-now.13938/page-11

if you read further on down the page you will see I posted my question after he provided the answer.

The_Observer managed to post an answer to a question I hadn't asked yet. It just makes me wonder if he could do it with lottery numbers.
Prove it.

lol