Any ways to scientifically prove the occult?

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
"Any ways to scientifically prove the occult?"

"I search for potential ways to prove repeatedly that occult is real. Thanks"

It's like you have this infinite ammo of water gun that could shoot not further than ten feet, and you are trying to aim a rock that is a hundred feet away.

Hope you get the point.

TimeFlipper

"Any ways to scientifically prove the occult?"

"I search for potential ways to prove repeatedly that occult is real. Thanks"

It's like you have this infinite ammo of water gun that could shoot not further than ten feet, and you are trying to aim a rock that is a hundred feet away.

Hope you get the point.

Do you mean we are constantly searching for something that is always going to be impossible for us to fully understand? :unsure:..

Orpheus Rex

@Orpheus Rex Crazy story indeed, definitely don't want stuff like this to happen. :( Pretty gruesome.

Considering the guy was trying to summon de demon... Would the risks be as high if the concerned spell was of positive nature?

In the end, any kind of witchcraft, sorcery, or 'spellcasting' causes prelest (definition: spiritual deception, "a wounding of human nature by falsehood." In some way, what I described by it's egregiousness the nature of the act is obvious.

Spellcasting is the dealing with spirits - and you never know exactly what you're going to get from such. All of 'paganism' (whether it be the mere folk kind or the more mythological 'built-up' kind) is the bargaining with and attempt to force the spirits to act in accordance with desire.

NaturalPhilosopher

occult energy and time travel energy are the same

time energy detectors always go off when occult practices are nearby
occult people do rituals at certain times of year on vortex locations.
same place you use the hdr to time travel.

Anubis Key

There is no incompatibility between science and the occult. Use the methods of science to gauge the veracity of your occult experiments.

Aleister Crowley in 'Eight Lectures on Yoga' insisted that his disciples not believe a single word he said, but instead that they use science to establish the credence of his exercises.

Given the preeminence of science in today's world, many people, even highly intelligent people, are often caught in the mental trap that science has already explained everything there is to know. And that if science does not recognize a phenomena today, then that phenomena is unscientific. This is a sad and disfunctional mentaility as there is so much left to explore, especially in the realm of consciousness.

There is a realm of hidden knowledge. In fact, the term 'occult' might be restated as that body of knowledge not yet fully understood or explained by science.

I also believe that tempering one's occult experiments with the scientific method is the key to maintaining one's sanity in this domain. I would expect therefore that those who choose to experiment with the Ouija board and don't follow this premise are also those who end up with the problems.

Remember also Crowley's definition of magick, loosley stated, being to cause change through the power of Will. The obvious corollary question is how will you know that you are successful? You will know by applying the scientific method.

steven chiverton

noun

1. mystical, supernatural, or magical powers, practices, or phenomena.
    "a secret society to study alchemy and the occult"
who wants waiste scientific ways to prove a bunch of idiots who do stupid occult things and practices like sacrifices just to scare people enough to extract there adrenochrome filled blood which is what gives them the rush and other things like a high etc etc

noun

1. mystical, supernatural, or magical powers, practices, or phenomena.
    "a secret society to study alchemy and the occult"
who wants waiste scientific ways to prove a bunch of idiots who do stupid things and practices like sacrifices just to scare people enough to extract there adrenochrome filled blood which is what gives them the rush and other things like a high etc etc
Well, personally I’m a religious nut who wants to make sure there’s life after death or a God.