ANYBODY WITH HDR PLEASE HELP

PyRo99

You do not need an HDR to Astral Travel. That is a proven fact, and you can do it naturally, without the "side effects".

What Grayson is saying, is undeniable. Electromagnetic fields, harm more than you can imagine. While one does surrond the earth, ever wonder what those "AURA BOREALIS" come from? Take the first word, and you will see what the Electromagnetic field hurts. Your aura, can be hurt, or torn. And if it becomes torn, good luck.

An HDR is merely an Advil. You can cure your headache yourself. And if you want to try, go 'head. Though I really shouldn't be saying this, because it is my own belief that I can cure myself, and I have.

To each his own though. You assume the risk of using the HDR when you buy it, and use it. You can do it naturally, as I have. However, do not try and say that there aren't any risks when using the machine, because there are.

While these risks, range from Spiritual to your Physical well being, you assume the risks.

Get the facts, before you shoot your mouth.

HDRKID

Hi Pyro:

You said:

You do not need an HDR to Astral Travel. That is a proven fact, and you can do it naturally, without the "side effects".

Yes, and you do not need a cigarette lighter to start a fire.

I spent hours banging flints to get a fire.
It seemed that whenever I got a small flame going it would go out.

According to your logic though a cigarette lighter is "worthless".

Because I can start a fire without it.

The truth is that without the HDR I would not have been as many places, or had as much experience as I have.

Also, I have used the HDR hundreds of times since 2001 without electrocuting myself.

That said, most people attacking the HDR, have never astral travelled or used an HDR.

PyRo99

A Cigertte lighter can't hurt you. Well it can, but that would be mistreatment of it.

My logic, isn't intended for you now is it? It was intended for me, and it shall not be subjected. If my logic works, take it and run.

Though, your logic is the shortcut. Take it, run with it. I am not going to lessen myself to do something technological, when I can do it spiritually.

Still want to play ball?

OllyB

A Cigertte lighter can't hurt you. Well it can, but that would be mistreatment of it.

Exactly. You've just summed up the situation of the HDR.

Also, the unit is sold as a radionics (healing) machine, not a 'time machine'. Future horizons and related sites are the ones that have publicised it as such. Also they charge much much more ($560). And thats without the large E.M. which takes up $144 of gibb's $360 device

As for Gray,

I think the flow of my posts make it perfectly clear, there was no tantrum or over-anger in my writing style. I was just trying to inform you on a device which you have (admittedly) no knowlege of. Yet you were calling me a Fool etc. I think the situation on that front is more then plain for all to see.

The fact is i gave an informed opinion, you didn't like it. I withdraw it from the first post. You should now have no more problem over this issue.

unrelated;

I only came to post occasionaly and watch over the HDR threads for/to give info.

I think HDRkid has his work cut out on this board, more so than others he has posted on. I also think some people here should probably read up on general radionic theory. I see a lot of negative attitudes towards the Unit. But i'd estimate possibly none of you know anything about it. Therefore many of the principles of Gibbs' unit.

It would appear if a questionable character like John titor isn't behind something, Theres no way in hell people can believe not only do we have a better time device already in our timeline, but we have a much more powerful one, that can go 540 years further then his either way. only the pin - point accuracy is lacking.

kind regards,
Olly

StarLord

Originally posted by OllyB@Jan 1 2005, 12:20 PM
of the pain sensation, ultimately is going through your mind too. As you said

The fact is life in the material universe is just one gigantic Placebo. Time and matter (therefore space) are at their fundemental sub-quantum cores, cease to have any place in physical existance. So really, shouldn't be there. In which case physical reality shouldn't exist either.

The fact is if you want to look at it like that, everything in the universe is a placebo, you only feel pain because mentally you expect it. You age, because mentally you expect it. you life's crap, because this is how you mentally view it. Your lifes brilliant, because this is how you mentally view it.

So technically i'd have to bow out and agree. However in terms of the HDR it is having a 'physical' effect. This is due to the magnetism.

Olly
Olly, Don't feel bad, I am not allowed to post links to findings regarding research and cold hard data from Doctors regarding harmful effects form EMF So don't feel like the lone stranger. When you think about it, it makes sense as to why we, read: This Forum, want to avoid it.

Your point about MEST, matter energy space and time, should not exist is known to Phisysts that have a good hard grasp of Quantum Mechanics. They KNOW none of this should exist, yet it endures. They also know that more dimensions exist 'above' these or of a 'higher vibrational rate' that we cannot perceive with physical senses or equipment, yet.

My take on this is that all of this, the lower worlds, was set up long ago to facilitate Soul's unfoldment. Something like a playground if you will.So, in that case, even though it's not really real from one viewpoint, it still works as it is intended so, it can not be a placebo.

Now, as far as feeling pain because we expect it? Pain is a autonomic response of the body to force the individual to regard the source of the sensation of pain. We don't really have a choice except to try and ignore the sensations of pain.

Your thoughts about ageing because we expect it, I must thank you for that, it gave me a good chuckle. Take a child, feed it, clothe it and do nothing else, (No Education, No Spiritual information / foundation) you will find that regardless of what the child thinks or believes, it will still age.

However, I will agree that you can manipulate, to a limited degree, the ravages of time with the proper attitude and focus, best possible diet, and a great amount of avoiding the sun to keep the skin from breaking down.

It's precisely the affects of electromagnetic radiation upon the Body, Brain and Aura that have me interested. It's seeing the HDR unit TESTED in an accredited laboratory that has piqued my curiosity.

But for the record, are you stating that the HDR can move the BODY through time? Or is it just a focal point for OBE?

OllyB

Though, your logic is the shortcut. Take it, run with it. I am not going to lessen myself to do something technological, when I can do it spiritually.

'Radionics', is more spiritual then technological. The circuits in radionic units are generally very simple. Gibbs' circuit is slightly different to that of standard units, but it still needs - radionically - a hell of a lot of mental evolution to program.

Again this is the problem here. Not many people who are attacking it and the astral process have read up on radionics. Otherwise they would know that to program a radionic unit, you do need to be spiritually evolved. They see a little black box that has been labelled a pseudo time machine, and its a joke. Any attempt at explaining it on a mature level, falls on deaf ears.

Hence why radionics in general always comes under fire from Medical and pharmaceutical fat cats, Who (incidently) it scares the hell out of. Believe me, they know more about radionics then most!

kind regards,
Olly

CaryP

As for Gray,

I think the flow of my posts make it perfectly clear, there was no tantrum or over-anger in my writing style. I was just trying to inform you on a device which you have (admittedly) no knowlege of. Yet you were calling me a Fool etc. I think the situation on that front is more then plain for all to see.

The fact is i gave an informed opinion, you didn't like it. I withdraw it from the first post. You should now have no more problem over this issue.

OllyB,

I've been staying on the sidelines on this, and I could care less about the HDR and its safety or lack thereof. But your continued refusal to STFU is just irritating as hell. The point that's been made by Grayson is that comments as to the safety or not of these types of devices are not allowed. You had to make some smart ass remarks in reply. How thick a skull do you have boy? It wasn't that you had an opinion one way or another. You just can't post it here. Now get it through that block of concrete you call a head. Grayson was being diplomatic and you chose to be a smart ass. Good thing he's got patience with knuckleheads like you. I don't. Try and keep your "enlightened" opinions to yourself on issues you've been warned about. I'm not on staff here, so I can't "do anything" to you directly. But don't keep running your mouth, buckshot. A back alley beating is just a keyboard away.

Cary

StarLord

The past is FULL of Radionics equipment and Spiritualy minded people. The present is FULL of Radionic equipment that has failed to even come close to what is claimed by the inventors when used by Spiritualy Minded people.

Just because I am a student of the esoteric does not mean that something which does not work, will work for me.

The ONLY Radionic gizmo that has EVER worked me is the Anti Bengal Tiger WizBiz Machine. It claimed that once turned it on, I would never see a Bengal Tiger near my house.

I must say in all honesty that I have never been to happy with the Anti Bengal safety goggles that came with the Radionics unit, once you put them on, you cant see a damn thing. But it sure keeps Bengal Tigers out of your eyes.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by OllyB@Jan 3 2005, 07:40 PM
As for Gray,

Okay Olly, one last time.

I understand the principle behind the HDR and have not professed otherwise, anywhere, at all.

I asked you to amend your original post and in a fit of pique, following a debate, you savaged said post. Which did look a tiity-tantrum to me.

I never intended to imply that you were a fool, I felt that you were presenting a fool's case and was irritated because you appear to have the potential to be smarter than that. I felt that you were implying that I was endeavouring to sensationalise this debate for the benefit of HDR sales/interest.

You want to discuss the HDR to death, do so. Talk schema, talk techniques, talk 'til you are blue in the face for all I care.

Do not make any statements as to its safety, nor any comments regarding its ability to do damage to the human body. You are not qualified to do so and your comments may be seen as some form of testimony to the HDR's general worthiness for the task implied. I will not allow that.

Give me Lab data from Sandia, Cambridge or CERN that attests to its safety for the purpose described, or lack of and I will leave you alone to promote or destroy the HDR in your own time.

Until a good, scientific study appears for either argument, you leave that one, single, lonely element of the debate alone.

Savvy?

So, your opinion, under my criteria, is NOT informed and you were asked to amend, not savage, a post. You took it the next level.

Do it one more time and I will warn you. This is my final, friendly, patient post. :D

Ok?

EDIT: Tags

Cary: Thanks for the Artillery my man. ;)

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by Grayson@Jan 3 2005, 05:30 PM
This is my final, friendly, patient post. :D

Haven't seen you in chat to say this, but I'm going to recommend you for Mod Sainthood!

"Mom"