Anyone else find this strange that we're only just now doing this?

OakFieldAlienz444

Everyone in the mainstream is acting as if UFO's are a completely new phenomenon.
BULLSHIT.

They were always everywhere and always around.

This is getting more ridiculous by the minute.
Now tax dollars can go to "studying" UFO's that are literally in our own secret
bases and we pretend to not know about them.

OakFieldAlienz444

In addition a very remarkable and incredible UFO video can be found here of a recent
incursion at a Space Force base:

LordLammi77

Everyone in the mainstream is acting as if UFO's are a completely new phenomenon.
BULLSHIT.

Also isn't some of the footage 20+ years old but just recently leaked? There's definitely more we're not being told.

lamdo263

BULLSHIT.

What the crux of the problem of perception seems to be, is the factor of ET contamination into this society. How government looks at this equation, is that they want to be perceived as helpless, in their jets not able to par with the flying of UFOs, when all the time they have access to the Thor Maser/laser optical cannon.

This weapon simply overloads the lifting abilities of most UFOs and the fall out of the air.

So what this is, is sensational press coupled with pseudo authority, put to "Oh my "! media and they're trying to sell this as a get out of responsibility docudrama.

It is show in Kerry Cassady's interview with past aerospace engineer William Tompkins, that many ETs already have secret contracts and alliances with ETs, not to the full knowledge and consent of the genral public. So while your gaping at these videos, don't forget your popcorn and something to drink.

Mayhem

Zenith
Whats the big surprise though, do you think humans want to be walking down the aisles in the supermarket with aliens?

We got enough problems as it is.

OakFieldAlienz444

Whats the big surprise though, do you think humans want to be walking down the aisles in the supermarket with aliens?

We got enough problems as it is.

I've had these exact same thoughts.
Is the next civil rights thing going to be about space aliens being able to vote
or marry human beings? I know.
I tend to doubt that we're that close to this issue.
I think the total integration won't be for another million years or so but who knows.