anyone heard of Andrew Basiago (supposed time traveler)?

Mayhem

Zenith
I think i recall the clothing he had was fairly close to the time period but the shoes were like boats on his feet.

RadicalResearcher

RadicalResearcher

Yes, I have had missing time when i was a youth. I wanted to see the correlation between what Andrew went through and what I went through, use basically as a cross reference point to the similarities i had with him. I have school documents that show I missed alot of school and have no memory of the time missed. I have memories of government personnel coming to school and taking me and others in blackened out vans to a government facility in Washington State. I have not gone through regression therapy but have considered it especially since my health not been the best. I am just afraid of what it might reveal. I am left curious on the matter. But in talking to Andrew i was convince he was telling the truth based on what he shared with me that sounded familiar.
btw now kind of talking about it makes me want to reach out to him. He was based and i believe he is still based in the Seattle WA area. I might go and invite him to lunch and show him some things.

Last edited: