Anyone here have Heterochromatic eyes?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Those are beautiful eyes. I've seen a few dogs with such eyes in my life, but never a human.

Mayhem

Zenith
I should post a pic of my dog he has amazing eyes. Weird little fella.

Dreamwarrior

I got four green eyes I see spirits out of corners of my eyes and when I close my eyes in the blackness of nothingness. I see small black circled cupcake type eyes looking at me I assume their my spirit guides.

Scorpio_Rose

My biological mom (met her once) has one brown eye, one half brown and half green eye. Unique! Only time I have ever seen it. It was not passed down to me or my daughter.

Mayhem

Zenith
My biological mom (met her once) has one brown eye, one half brown and half green eye. Unique! Only time I have ever seen it. It was not passed down to me or my daughter.

Thats is def unique, it could skip gens or it was from the male side.

Scorpio_Rose

@Mayhem. Wish I knew, since I thought it was unique. Eye was literally split 50/50.
I do not know that side of my family at all. She has two brothers. My dad said he does not recall anyone else having that eye colouration. Only time will tell if it passes on to anyone.

Mayhem

Zenith
@Mayhem. Wish I knew, since I thought it was unique. Eye was literally split 50/50.
I do not know that side of my family at all. She has two brothers. My dad said he does not recall anyone else having that eye colouration. Only time will tell if it passes on to anyone.

I know what you mean, though i never met mine.