Anyone here have physically time traveled using HDR? OR do you know anyone..

Mayhem

Zenith
Welcome to Paranormalis :)..
Nobody has offered any 100% proof that the HDR, or any other device that you can purchase, has successfully travelled through time..

As TF has said there is no one that has given 100% proof of the device working whether on a vortex or astral for time travel.

It all comes down to the individual, there has been claims but zero conclusive proof.

But as always i suppose it cant be totally ruled out , there has been a lot of unit sold, from a radio interview 15 years ago gibbs claimed 800 had been sold. So 15 odd years later many more would have added the hdr to their arsenal.

What interests me most is the ones that say nothing......................

All the hdr's cant be put back in a box after one use.

Thats something to think about whether you think it's hocus pocus or not.

Further to that i would hazard a guess SOME agencies would have acquired these units years ago and they have undergone their own testing.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

As TF has said there is no one that has given 100% proof of the device working whether on a vortex or astral for time travel.

It all comes down to the individual, there has been claims but zero conclusive proof.

But as always i suppose it cant be totally ruled out , there has been a lot of unit sold, from a radio interview 15 years ago gibbs claimed 800 had been sold. So 15 odd years later many more would have added the hdr to their arsenal.

What interests me most is the ones that say nothing......................

All the hdr's cant be put back in a box after one use.

Thats something to think about whether you think it's hocus pocus or not.

Further to that i would hazard a guess SOME agencies would have acquired these units years ago and they have undergone their own testing.

If any member wishes to find out for themselves just how wonderful Steven Gibbs Hyper Dimensional Resonator is (HDR), i suggest firstly you look at the Amazon book section, where you will discover a writer by the name of Patricia Ress who is now offering a Kindle version of her "book" called," Plans For Time Travel Machines That Really Work-Revised And Updated Edition:::How To Move Through Time And Space :ROFLMAO:..
You will discover 6 reviews, the first one saying DANGEROUS AND INNACCURATE, the last comment saying simply, A JOKE!!..
The other 4 reviews were probably "planted" by Patricia Ress, but mentioned nothing about the reviewers actually time-travelling..

You will discover lots of information about Steven Gibbs if you trawl the internet for him, but not one single piece of hard evidence which proves 100% that anybody has in fact time travelled with his HDR!!....An excuse Gibbs comes up with, is that you need to operate the HDR over a "Vortex", considering of course that you can actually locate one of them!! :LOL:
Another "excuse" is that you "must" only buy an HDR that Steven Gibbs himself has made, because it needs his own "psychic signature" for it to work!!! :ROFLMAO:

There are safety issues with the HDR namely the "time-coils" (actually they are guitar leads) :LOL:…You are expected to place those coils around your head, that contain high energy AC and/or Electromagnet Energy fields (EM)!!!(n)….The closeness of those fields could send you into a psychological state that makes you believe you travelled into some strange world, as well as frying a part of your brain...Remember our bodies and heads contain large amounts of water that conducts electricity easier, another reason for NOT putting any so called time-coils around your head..

However, at the end of the day IF any member wishes to go ahead and purchase a Steven Gibbs, or any other HDR builder, i have tried to warn you of the consequences, and even if you do take a chance, i can guarantee you will never time-travel and will have wasted your money....Finally i do not believe for one second that any "agency", which my old friend mentioned in his posting, would have ever bothered wasting the agencies money, after looking at the HDR circuit diagrams for a time-machine...Every agency around the world knew about Preston Nichols and REAL safe operating time-machines, and his knowledge of them died along with him...R.I.P. Preston Nichols..

TimeFlipper

You'd be very naive to think an agency didnt get their hands on this given the small price an their big budgets.
No disrespect to you, but I think its you who is being very much naïve in thinking any agency such as the FBI, CIA, MI5, MI6, Mossad, DGSE, etc , would be remotely interested in a device with less than a dozen components in it, claiming safe time-travel forwards and backwards..Every agency is an "intelligence" agency, that consists of very intelligent scientists, electronic/electrical experts, who would laugh at the HDR :LOL:...

Tintin

No disrespect to you, but I think its you who is being very much naïve in thinking any agency such as the FBI, CIA, MI5, MI6, Mossad, DGSE, etc , would be remotely interested in a device with less than a dozen components in it, claiming safe time-travel forwards and backwards..Every agency is an "intelligence" agency, that consists of very intelligent scientists, electronic/electrical experts, who would laugh at the HDR :LOL:...
Are you a scientist or something

steven chiverton

If any member wishes to find out for themselves just how wonderful Steven Gibbs Hyper Dimensional Resonator is (HDR), i suggest firstly you look at the Amazon book section, where you will discover a writer by the name of Patricia Ress who is now offering a Kindle version of her "book" called," Plans For Time Travel Machines That Really Work-Revised And Updated Edition:::How To Move Through Time And Space :ROFLMAO:..
You will discover 6 reviews, the first one saying DANGEROUS AND INNACCURATE, the last comment saying simply, A JOKE!!..
The other 4 reviews were probably "planted" by Patricia Ress, but mentioned nothing about the reviewers actually time-travelling..

You will discover lots of information about Steven Gibbs if you trawl the internet for him, but not one single piece of hard evidence which proves 100% that anybody has in fact time travelled with his HDR!!....An excuse Gibbs comes up with, is that you need to operate the HDR over a "Vortex", considering of course that you can actually locate one of them!! :LOL:
Another "excuse" is that you "must" only buy an HDR that Steven Gibbs himself has made, because it needs his own "psychic signature" for it to work!!! :ROFLMAO:

There are safety issues with the HDR namely the "time-coils" (actually they are guitar leads) :LOL:…You are expected to place those coils around your head, that contain high energy AC and/or Electromagnet Energy fields (EM)!!!(n)….The closeness of those fields could send you into a psychological state that makes you believe you travelled into some strange world, as well as frying a part of your brain...Remember our bodies and heads contain large amounts of water that conducts electricity easier, another reason for NOT putting any so called time-coils around your head..

However, at the end of the day IF any member wishes to go ahead and purchase a Steven Gibbs, or any other HDR builder, i have tried to warn you of the consequences, and even if you do take a chance, i can guarantee you will never time-travel and will have wasted your money....Finally i do not believe for one second that any "agency", which my old friend mentioned in his posting, would have ever bothered wasting the agencies money, after looking at the HDR circuit diagrams for a time-machine...Every agency around the world knew about Preston Nichols and REAL safe operating time-machines, and his knowledge of them died along with him...R.I.P. Preston Nichols..
pataricia resses books i have some but one book mentioned which ive been trying to get hold of is the one titled dangerous information its not even listed on her website as being for sale and e bay and amazon dont even have it and ive had no luck trying to find that book for sale rumour hAS IT SHE MAY OF HAD TROUBLE WITH THAT BOOK AND MAY OF EITHER GOT SUED FOR SOMETHING IN IT OR IT WAS NEVER PUBLISHED IF IT WAS WAS WHY ISN'T IT ON SALE ANYWHERE AT ALL