Anyone here have physically time traveled using HDR? OR do you know anyone..

NIXIE

Why do you consider free masons "bad"? I prefer a technology based society then faith based. Time travel is awesome.

Lets see.. because they ruined my whole life, brainwashed me, my family and friends and pretty much the whole world... and drugged and sexually abused me (and many others including friends/family) when I was a kid into my teens, numerous times and even when I was in my 20s I was drugged and abducted a few times in the night for the same purposes, it is hard to remember and thought it was dreams before I realized it was real, besides chloroform initially, they use a cocktail of drugs in a syringe, I remember the needle prick. They made me shoot a guy right in the head with a colt 45 gun when i was only 6 years old before I even knew what death was (in an alternate timeline so not sure that story would even hold up here in this alternate timeline) that was after they kidnapped the guy from jail and had it published in the paper that he died and that was possible because the "most worshipful master " mason, my grandfather's brother in law, was the chief of police at the time...those were the guys that raped me and Thousands of other people in that dimension and probably this one too. I have heard them(a whole barn full of freemasons next door) murdering/cutting apart a guy alive that I think was one of them because he told the truth about some of their secrets and I called my mom and told her I could hear it happening next door and I said I was going to call 911 but she told me not to, but I did anyway and then the 911 lady just said "isn't that what they do?"(after I heard a man in the background telling her what to say) and nothing ever happened about that. My sister woke me up one night and said she heard a gun shot and we looked out the window and saw a lady get shot a second time through the window and the blood splatter onto the wall and when we were a little older and lived next door, I went to tell my mom and told her to call the cops but then she said to go back to bed and I went around the corner of the door and listened to her call her parents and ask her dad, my grandfather what to do, then she came into my room and made up a lie that it was fake "like a movie"... Years before that, I remember they used to have us, my sister and I, clean that bathtub next door when it was all covered in blood when we were very little kids unable to understand, hearing excuses like a moose was shot and cut up there, and I remember putting my pinky fingers into bullet holes in the wall and wondering why they were there... We had been moved into my great grandparents house right next door after they had passed away and the most worshipful master guy and my grandfather's sister lived right next door. They practice true black magic which involves murder and rape and cannibalistic rituals and they used time machines to do all sorts of disgusting evil that would make even any unbelieving idiot shudder and scream and cry. You don't get it... I understand. But seriously... why act like you think Time Travel is awesome if you have nothing at all to do with it besides some childish fantasy? Why do you think you even know what it is like or that it is even truly possible? Technology based society? what are you stupid or something? Like you can't have Faith in God and use technology at the same time? You are confused.

I could go on, but you will still just be as ignorant as before because it seems you choose to be.

(sorry to have to post so much on this thread... just trying to clear things up)

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Wait, wait for it there will be someone on soon to tell you all about it. Now i wonder who that will be.

Someone obsessed with another device, but thats another story for another day.

TimeFlipper

Wait, wait for it there will be someone on soon to tell you all about it. Now i wonder who that will be.

Someone obsessed with another device, but thats another story for another day.

Well my old friend, seeing as it was your very good self who first interacted with our two members regarding the HDR, it is only right that you should explain to them what the HDR is and what it erroneously claims it can do :p :LOL:..

steven chiverton

Lets see.. because they ruined my whole life, brainwashed me, my family and friends and pretty much the whole world... and drugged and sexually abused me (and many others including friends/family) when I was a kid into my teens, numerous times and even when I was in my 20s I was drugged and abducted a few times in the night for the same purposes, it is hard to remember and thought it was dreams before I realized it was real, besides chloroform initially, they use a cocktail of drugs in a syringe, I remember the needle prick. They made me shoot a guy right in the head with a colt 45 gun when i was only 6 years old before I even knew what death was (in an alternate timeline so not sure that story would even hold up here in this alternate timeline) that was after they kidnapped the guy from jail and had it published in the paper that he died and that was possible because the "most worshipful master " mason, my grandfather's brother in law, was the chief of police at the time...those were the guys that raped me and Thousands of other people in that dimension and probably this one too. I have heard them(a whole barn full of freemasons next door) murdering/cutting apart a guy alive that I think was one of them because he told the truth about some of their secrets and I called my mom and told her I could hear it happening next door and I said I was going to call 911 but she told me not to, but I did anyway and then the 911 lady just said "isn't that what they do?"(after I heard a man in the background telling her what to say) and nothing ever happened about that. My sister woke me up one night and said she heard a gun shot and we looked out the window and saw a lady get shot a second time through the window and the blood splatter onto the wall and when we were a little older and lived next door, I went to tell my mom and told her to call the cops but then she said to go back to bed and I went around the corner of the door and listened to her call her parents and ask her dad, my grandfather what to do, then she came into my room and made up a lie that it was fake "like a movie"... Years before that, I remember they used to have us, my sister and I, clean that bathtub next door when it was all covered in blood when we were very little kids unable to understand, hearing excuses like a moose was shot and cut up there, and I remember putting my pinky fingers into bullet holes in the wall and wondering why they were there... We had been moved into my great grandparents house right next door after they had passed away and the most worshipful master guy and my grandfather's sister lived right next door. They practice true black magic which involves murder and rape and cannibalistic rituals and they used time machines to do all sorts of disgusting evil that would make even any unbelieving idiot shudder and scream and cry. You don't get it... I understand. But seriously... why act like you think Time Travel is awesome if you have nothing at all to do with it besides some childish fantasy? Why do you think you even know what it is like or that it is even truly possible? Technology based society? what are you stupid or something? Like you can't have Faith in God and use technology at the same time? You are confused.

I could go on, but you will still just be as ignorant as before because it seems you choose to be.

(sorry to have to post so much on this thread... just trying to clear things up)
interesting sounds a bit similar like what loren green in the super soldier summit video on youtube said