Anyone like motorcycles here?

Negan

THE member
I just sold my CBR1100XX as I'll be returning stateside by the end of this year. Seeing summer is heading our way, I know a lot of people are looking to buy so the time was right. I've been looking at a couple motorcycles that I'd like to pick up. Not sure which as each has their pros and cons. But today I happened across this:

BLK Lab Motorcycles

I like things a little unique, and they have a kit that will turn a GSXR1000 into a pretty mean looking streetfighter. I'm not sure how practical it'd be for every day use, but I used my Super Blackbird as a daily driver so...

What's your thoughts?

Attachments

• Bike54_edit_1024x1024.jpg
    Bike54_edit_1024x1024.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 0

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Don't know much about bikes, but I used to have a Suzuki DR 350 1990 a while back. Pretty cool ride but the kick-starter was a giant pain in the ass. It was super hard to start.

dr%20350%20s.jpg

Negan

THE member
Haha, I've had plenty of fun with kick starters. I take it you no longer have it?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
No, I only had it for a few years. Used to ride in trails with my dad back when I was still living at my parents' place. Once I moved to my own place, I didn't have as much time to ride and somehow lost interest. Then I figured I'd sell it.

Negan

THE member
Ah, I pretty much daily drive motorcycles. I suffer from some pretty bad anxiety and being behind the wheel of a car makes that anxiety shoot through the roof haha. Doesn't happen when I'm around cars, just when I'm in them.

@Mayhem, glad to hear it. (y)

Mayhem

Zenith
Ah, I pretty much daily drive motorcycles. I suffer from some pretty bad anxiety and being behind the wheel of a car makes that anxiety shoot through the roof haha. Doesn't happen when I'm around cars, just when I'm in them.

@Mayhem, glad to hear it. (y)

That was my mate that had the fall, he also has an old triumph a beautiful bike 1950's i think.

Negan

THE member
A BIKE IS A BIKE TO ME, LOV'EM ALL.

(y)

I've been doing some more research and have narrowed down my selection from most likely to least.

1) Yamaha FZ10. Great power, upright position and daily drivable.
2) 2012+ Kawasaki ZZR14. Extreme power, great for long trips.
3) 2015+ Kawasaki Z1000. Much like the FZ10, this one has good power with an upright position. Sounds fantastic.
4) 2015+ KTM 1290 Super Duke. Great power, more upright position and daily drivable.
5) 2015+ Ducati Diavel. Great power, upright driving position and a daily driver.

I'm strongly leaning towards the FZ10 and ZZR14. I've driven the ZZR14 previously so I'm going to have to give the FZ10 a test drive.