Anyone played Antimatter Dimensions yet?

Mayhem

Zenith
I had been giving it a go letting it run in the background. Don't seem to be getting anywhere too fast.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Mayhem - You just gotta have more patience. The more dimension boosts and antimatter galaxies you buy, the faster the game gets. And I don't know how far in the game you got, but I just got my first infinity point! :)

Mayhem

Zenith
Yeah ok, i reset it a while ago to get a new dimension. That could have stuffed it up a bit but il just let it run along.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I started playing it and got up to around 3 billion antimatter and then left it running for six hours, came back and now I'm up to 300 QT antimatter. Yikes.

I got no idea what I am doing, but its a nice time waster. The fourth dimension for some reason isn't giving me anything, I can buy it, have bought several, but its stuck at 30 with 0.00/s ? Its not ticking like the first, second and third dimensions.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The fourth dimension for some reason isn't giving me anything, I can buy it, have bought several, but its stuck at 30 with 0.00/s ? Its not ticking like the first, second and third dimensions.
1st dimension galaxies generate antimatter, while all the other galaxies generate galaxies of N-1 dimensions. (2 produce 1, 3 produce 2, etc) In your case, you have 30x 4th dimension galaxies that generate 3rd dimension galaxies. But you don't have 5th dimension galaxies yet, that means no increase in your 4th ones, unless you buy them.

@Mayhem Looks like you're overdue for a dimension shift!