Anyone played Antimatter Dimensions yet?

Mayhem

Zenith
How are you guys going with the game?

I started again at work so its faster seeing that i learnt from the first one on para.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Haven't played in a while. I was doing good until I forgot about it and cleared my browser history. Oops, gotta start over!

lamdo263

Anyone played Anitmatter yet?

Look like a new feature on the forum :)

Antimatter Dimensions
Yes I did and this was an accident. I was looking at the list of antimatter humanoids and became sexually aroused at one of the antimatter women, as something had tripped off in me. This was innocent at the time and I had forgotten it. One of my family members and I were in our living room, when he sat there, while my back was to the front windows and kind of stared, for a second or so. I could see a certain fear in his eyes and I had asked him what he had seen.

He said that it was a hairy guy, with red eyes, but only half of him, from the head down to his waist was showing. The rest of him was gone and this part was floating in the air. He said that when he had eye to eye contact, that the being made a menacing face at him, the it disappeared.

I knew right away that it was some kind of relation to the partially nude antimatter woman, that this lust thought spring up in me about her. I believe this is called, "fu*k off", but I had forgotten about her anyways. I had no idea that I could go into the antimatter universes.

The source for this photo was the aliens list at the Galactic server, which is online and Norway based.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes I did and this was an accident. I was looking at the list of antimatter humanoids and became sexually aroused at one of the antimatter women, as something had tripped off in me. This was innocent at the time and I had forgotten it. One of my family members and I were in our living room, when he sat there, while my back was to the front windows and kind of stared, for a second or so. I could see a certain fear in his eyes and I had asked him what he had seen.

He said that it was a hairy guy, with red eyes, but only half of him, from the head down to his waist was showing. The rest of him was gone and this part was floating in the air. He said that when he had eye to eye contact, that the being made a menacing face at him, the it disappeared.

I knew right away that it was some kind of relation to the partially nude antimatter woman, that this lust thought spring up in me about her. I believe this is called, "fu*k off", but I had forgotten about her anyways. I had no idea that I could go into the antimatter universes.

The source for this photo was the aliens list at the Galactic server, which is online and Norway based.

Your writing style is very similar to a poster on Time Travel Institute. He goes by the name of Creedo. Are you Creedo?

lamdo263

Your writing style is very similar to a poster on Time Travel Institute. He goes by the name of Creedo. Are you Creedo?
The rule of thumb because of time travel indemnity, is not to disclosure identities EVER on a time travel posting board. This is because one might have a needed contact of a traveler that is in trouble. This is the business aspect of issues and I try not to deviate from this. They're are plenty of time travels and time traveler technicians that are just like I am, so take it from a pro, time travel identities are best left unknown. ..If that's not good enough for you, there is the,"I could get killed factor", so that's why.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The rule of thumb because of time travel indemnity, is not to disclosure identities EVER on a time travel posting board. This is because one might have a needed contact of a traveler that is in trouble. This is the business aspect of issues and I try not to deviate from this. They're are plenty of time travels and time traveler technicians that are just like I am, so take it from a pro, time travel identities are best left unknown. ..If that's not good enough for you, there is the,"I could get killed factor", so that's why.

Have no fear. I wont divulge your true identity to anyone. Your secret is safe with me.