Anyone seen him?

981cav

6407659fe53779.33078499.png

A friends dad woke up to use the bathroom around 3am this morning. While going back to his bedroom he noticed his front yard motion light came on. He looked outside expecting to see a deer or cat or something like that when he saw this figure on the edge of his yard. He went to bedroom grabbed his pistol went back to the living room looked out the window and now the guy is like hovering across the yard not walking but floating several inches off the ground. He goes outside to confront the man and he was gone so he searched around the yard was looking around his carport had an uneasy anxious feeling like being watched the whole time. Turns around and the guy is 20 yards away just standing there he raises his pistol and poof thing just vanished. He searched entire property barn outbuildings vehicles nothing. He called his son at like 6 am freaking out shaking and sweating still told him to come over now. Friend gets there thinking his dad was having a heart attack or something gets told the story. His first reaction was as mine did you take benadryl before bed and see the man in the hat? He said no showed him his slippers which were still wet from the grass then showed him this pic on his door camera. Neither have ever believed in the supernatural or had any weird encounters before both are freaking out not sure if it's someone playing a prank or something otherworldly. The pic looks like a cross between a 70s scifi villain n slenderman I was like quit playing but he assured me multiple times he's not joking.

8thsinner

My own spiritual awakening began over a decade ago now with a similar experience, not that creature but another, some kind of goblin thing, shorter but it had material form. It followed me and my partner at the time home, and then invited it's friends to join in on a haunting / poltergeisting type deal. It lead to a very fast education on how to deal with certain types of beings and the whole other being thing.
Its not a pleasant thing to go through but may be indicative of a great power in him that is finally ready to wake up.
If you want some advice, make sure he knows the internet/people and asking them for help is okay, If he's triggering his awakening he will learn fast but only by following the threads the nudges shown to him. If he starts going into a doubting spiral he could stay in that state for a while. His best way forward is to get over it, get over the doubt, the myths, the legends, religions, they all speak some truth but never the whole truth, follow his own education from scratch. Use the myths as guides to know that there is something to it but let him research the rest himself.

On the other side of it, I don't know that creature, but if its negative, which I think is likely, it's focus is going to be creating fear.
On the slim chance that it isn't negative then it would be a very strange one, ets don't show up like that normally. They take months or years sometimes before introducing themselves in person.

Last edited:

981cav

That's what he was thinking his dad said it was like the head was glowing or something n that kinda struck me as odd. I don't know much about slenderman but thought he was more shadowy n dark

981cav

My own spiritual awakening began over a decade ago now with a similar experience, not that creature but another, some kind of goblin thing, shorter but it had material form. It followed me and my partner at the time home, and then invited it's friends to join in on a haunting / poltergeisting type deal. It lead to a very fast education on how to deal with certain types of beings and the whole other being thing.
Its not a pleasant thing to go through but may be indicative of a great power in him that is finally ready to wake up.
If you want some advice, make sure he knows the internet/people and asking them for help is okay, If he's triggering his awakening he will learn fast but only by following the threads the nudges shown to him. If he starts going into a doubting spiral he could stay in that state for a while. His best way forward is to get over it, get over the doubt, the myths, the legends, religions, they all speak some truth but never the whole truth, follow his own education from scratch. Use the myths as guides to know that there is something to it but let him research the rest himself.

On the other side of it, I don't know that creature, but if its negative, which I think is likely, it's focus is going to be creating fear.
On the slim chance that it isn't negative then it would be a very strange one, ets don't show up like that normally. They take months or years sometimes before introducing themselves in person.
They're studying up on the paranormal now lol. The area they live in is old plantation type area so plenty of negative stuff went down there in the day. Old cemetery is just down the road one of the oldest in NC.

Secretman3811

well i think the slenderman have a super powerful thought connection to the person what i am saying that one time i made a Slenderman mad at me because i was telling him or her to think love but the Slenderman was coming after me but thank God he did not come after me because of my Angels or something like that..i saw this Slenderman coming in my mind eye and that i was afraid of it so i don't know for sure it was mind connection or not so Slenderman is evil that what i think of all he care is take child person and drain them and control there mind and they can't escape so i also heard of Slenderman sayer that go after Slenderman so that all i have

sorry for my bad english.

8thsinner

Glowing might also mean not fully solid, some peoples ability to see turns on more suddenly and its more solid than not, for other ppl it's more ghost like.

Wind7

Staff
So if it can be solid ie I can touch it that would also mean you could poke holes in it with projectiles correct. Not saying it would kill or even harm it but is it possible

Any projectile would just pass right on through and you would have an agitated spirit on your hands.

Now, if you loaded your own cartridges with rock salt and some iron filings,
THAT would send them packing....for a short while at least.

Of course you might have to deal with this for a long while as,
They never forget and might bring friends next time.

981cav

Any projectile would just pass right on through and you would have an agitated spirit on your hands.

Now, if you loaded your own cartridges with rock salt and some iron filings,
THAT would send them packing....for a short while at least.

Of course you might have to deal with this for a long while as,
They never forget and might bring friends next time.
People have loaded shot shells with rock salt and or rice around here for years and for various reasons mostly to shoot unwanted visitors n kids partying on their property. If you get them good with the mixture they try to dissolve the salt out soaking in a tub then the rice expands only way to get it out is tweezers its painful.