Anyone seen LAST MAN ON EARTH with Vincent Price (1964)

Mayhem

Zenith
Worth watching, im pretty sure it spawned the hollywood version tv series of 2015.

Mayhem

Zenith
Many things i could say here but, over time hollywood seems to have
a virtual bank.

Kazper

GRADUATE
For an original I would say it was a good movie, but like you said about Hollywood, the classics always end up being "B" Movies. I love old classic movies especially those shown on TCM. They really had to act and had no special effects. I am a huge fan of Hitchcock movies classic WWII Movies, The THIN MAN, DR. KILDARE, ETC... Mysteries, spy, I'm not too into Love stories.
Heston's "The Omega Man" and Will Smith's "I Am Legend" were both remakes of this classic flick.

Harte
Yes, It was so obvious that they remade those from this movie. They just put more of a dramatic effect into the remakes like always, but nothing beats the original. I remember as a child of 3 or 4 years old we would walk around chanting "morgannnnnnn" lol

Kazper

GRADUATE
I been looking for the movie "Syrus" Can't seem to find it, but just search for 15 minutes. I found it on IMDB.

Yeats

Heston's "The Omega Man" and Will Smith's "I Am Legend" were both remakes of this classic flick.

Harte
All three motion pictures were based upon Richard Matheson's 1954 novel I Am Legend.

In my opinion, the book is better than all three movies. Then again, are not books always better than the movies or television shows which are derived from them?