Anyone selling a time machine that works?

RTrue

For a reasonable price, of course. The only machine I can find to purchase online is he HDR. Which is cool, but wondering what else might be out there. Have any of you mad geniuses built a time machine that you know works but need others to purchase and test drive? There's a lot of great ideas and building plans of various machines, but some of us just aren't that savvy. Thanks!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't look there anymore for time machines, but there used to be quite a bit of scam back then on Ebay. Tons of fake time machines and time travel medallions for sale.

In my humble opinion, it's unlikely you'll ever find a working time machine for sale somewhere on the net. Why would someone sell a real working time machine?

TimeFlipper

In 1901 H.G Wells wrote a story called First men in the moon...
A movie was made from it in 1964 and in the movie a guy called Cavor came up with an anti-gravity paint, that when it dried it became anti gravitic....He named it Cavorite....Iam sure i had a small tin of it lying about but then i remembered the liquid in it had spilt onto the sides of the tin, so i dont know what became of it :D

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Highly unlikely. There was an actual working time machine that was made in Belgium or Switzerland in recent times, but I believe the government of whatever European country confiscated the time machine. I seriously doubt you'll find a time machine sold online in this day and age. As far as I know, such stuff is highly secretive, and potentially dangerous.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah. I'm with you.

I think it would be pretty dangerous to go public saying you got a time machine. All sort of people would want to get their hands on it. Crazies, government people, military, etc. The same goes for selling one at some point I guess.

correction123

The true time machine especially with the HDR is our "Minds". Carl Novella is aware of this and speaks in many of his blogs and sites. The device itself sets the stage but doesn't power us to go anywhere. It is our "minds" that work through the HDR quite similar to a radionic device that uses one's White Light 12-22 to take advantage of the HDR setup and the magnetic turbulence it causes around the users at the time. One's mind is the "Witness" for the machine! I also came to the conclusion why does it work for some but not others, what is the underlying cause that keeps others who own and HDR not to go anywhere? It's the mind! It's their model of behavior from their subconscious minds. Our conscious minds have little to do with time traveling, in fact most of the time we can hardly keep three busy thoughts at the same time.

I know when I wasn't feel all that great the day I used the HDR, that is using the exact protocols as the kid does and actually succeeded doing so, but those days I am not on top of my gain is when my mind and body are kaput! No matter how much I would use the HDR it wasn't taking me anywhere! Because without my subconscious it can't! (personal view only). Since mind and body are intimately close one can't do without the other. They both have to be working in harmony! I know the HDR charges the chakra's because when I came out of body to time travel I could hear them crackling and hissing and sparking all over the place. When my subconscious energy was depleted there would be times part of me would come out and the other of me was stuck to my body!

I was flapping like a US Flag in the wind. A little meditation to reach the "Theta" mind state wouldn't be such a bad idea before you use the HDR or maybe after you use it before you sleep. The HDR is what it is, it is a Radionic device with magnets! Now more and more devices are being made with earth rare magnets in other Radionic machines on the markets. The only reason that 2014 HDR didn't work all that well for me because I believed it couldn't! I had no real proof there was something wrong with it all I know down deep inside that it would not work for me.

Of course from that time on it didn't! Why is that! If the HDR could overpower us to take trips both physically and mentally it should not matter how we fill, the device should work anyways! You see once more to the breach, the mind is the persuasive factor in all the time travels with the HDR in my opinion. I would like to hear everyone else's thoughts on the matter! I could be out in left field somewhere. Is there anyone here right now EXPERIENCING ASTRAL OR PHYSICAL TIME TRAVEL WITH THE HDR? If so, I would like to hear your opinion what if any the mind plays in your specific trips.

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
There are different time machines in Steven Gibbs report, like TA-30, STM, STR, Space Time Portal, Quartz Crystal and so much more! I don' even know if they work because i did not test them yet. But let me tell you that the most effective time machine is your mind, try to devepop your mind skills and you will achieve what you desire.

TimeFlipper

The actual occurrence of someone selling a "real" time-machine is zero..Yes there are many many different devices for sale, but most of them will not function for everybody, and you might get lucky enough to astrally time-travel with one of them..

Looking at the last time the original OP (RTrue) was on this thread, to look at the answers to him was Jan 6th 2016, which was 9 months from his original question in April 2nd 2015...Lets all wish him good luck and hope that he found himself a real time-travelling machine (y) :D