Anyone wanna help me?

Motoko Aoyama

Anyone wanna help me?

Anyone wanna help me in making my microsoft paint drawings into cool fanart drawn by some people who can really draw cool. I have these images and I was wondering if anyone could draw them for me in a cool fanart style or close to it. Here are the url's to the drawings.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/Ant...nt29/Sarajo.jpg - Sarajo
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/Ant29/Saji.jpg - Saji

e-mail the drawings to me at [email protected] or [email protected] <---im not sure if this e-mail account still works. E-mail the drawings to both of my e-mail address just in case one works and wont doesn't or just to check if both of my e-mail addresses work.

Thank You

Motoko Aoyama

CaryP

Anyone wanna help me?

Sorry kiddo, but your links didn't work for me. Not that I could help you with the drawing - I have no talent for that. Maybe Heggy or some of the other talented members here could help you, but you might want to recheck your links.

Cary

Ralan

Anyone wanna help me?

I could have a go Chelsea but the links don't seem to work.

:huh:

Motoko Aoyama

Anyone wanna help me?

the links don't work? Hold on let me put it on either my livejournal or my xanga page or I'll e-mail it to u whats your e-mail address???

Cyberbomb

Anyone wanna help me?

It would be difficult to make fan art from those pictures, you can't tell if the picture is a guy or a girl, but im guessing that from the names they are both guys.

It would probably help people more if you gave a description of what you want them to look like :p

Motoko Aoyama

Anyone wanna help me?

give me your e-mail address cyberbomb so that I can e-mail the pics to you, by the way, the pictures that I drawn on microsoft paint are GIRLS NOT GUYS!

:angry:

Cyberbomb

Anyone wanna help me?

I can see the pictures perfectly, the links work for me, both of the pictures both look like the same figures with different colored clothes and hair, and im sorry if my comment about not being able to determine if they are guys or girls, but there are no distinguishing features to tell their gender.

You would also probably get a better result if you described how you want them to look, as it would appeal to your mental image more

edit: I'm pretty sure you haven't noticed, but there is this little bar below everyones posts with buttons that let you msg, pm, e-mail people,etc, you may want to make note of these features in the near future.

Motoko Aoyama

Anyone wanna help me?

I know where the e-mail, pm buttons, etc are but sometimes people don't put their e-mail addresses on their personal profile so I have to ask them for it.

About the links: The links do work but sometimes the photobucket server is down.