Anything Dawg...

TnWatchdog

Post anything about your favorite dog...

I had a couple of cats until the coyotes got to them so now I stick with dogs.

I just took a picture today of Lucy...nicknamed snowdog. This dog is so loyal. When I had a heart attack she laid by my side and was so depressed as I didn't go in to the hospital for two days. She digs up moles and I once saw her catch a bird in flight. I'll eventually post my three other dogs.
20150613_100729-1.jpg

TnWatchdog

You can eat your dog as long as it is a hotdog and not Fluffy.

I saw a show that featured this hotdog stand in Los Angeles, which served up the Pestrami Ruben Hotdog. I'm making one this weekend...bun, swiss cheese, pestrami, hotdog, sauerkraut, and mustard or 1000 Island. Yum
Pinks_Hot_Dogs.jpg

TnWatchdog

China Yulin dog meat festival under way despite outrage - BBC News

Dawg Eating Festival took place in China yesterday.... :( I signed a petition to try to have it stopped...
We would say those dang dawg eaters...while they say dang cow eaters in return. This reminds me when I was living in rural Minnesota years back. There were families from a couple Asian countries that worked at the canning plant in the area, packing peas, corn, and other veggies. For some reason dogs in the area started to disappear, I even lost two. Garbage collectors found evidence in the neighborhood trash...it wasn't too long after that when they moved to the big city and the dog population got back to normal.