AP for time travel? Why not?

EagleHeart

It was blissfully warm and sunny when I arrived at the Monroe Institute for my Timeline program in March. It was a far cry from the harsh Minnesota winter I had just left. It was actually feeling more like spring in the South. It was some consolation to me as I had arrived with a persistent headache. I was determined, however, to make the most of my time there, knowing full well there was serious work to be done.

The Timeline program was different in tone and overall feel than the Gateway Voyage had been back in October of last year. Gateway had been a very high energy program with lots of laughs and lots of fun had by all! Timeline was the same whenever we got together as a group, but when there was work to be done we often took on a more somber tone. I was very okay with that. I had no expectations that this would be anything like my previous experience at TMI. I would come to find I was stepping into my ?grandma space?.

I went into the program with an idea of what I would like to be doing there, what I hoped to accomplish and gain from the experience, but I knew better than to hold on too tightly to any real expectations. It always seemed to me life may well have other plans. That was definitely the case this time around!

It was my second full day there when things really started bubbling up to the surface. The headache I arrived with had persisted only to be accompanied by a bit of nausea and a vague sense of fear for no apparent reason. These things seemed to grow in intensity as the day wore on until I felt I just couldn?t take it any more and sat down on the couch in the Fox Den with Lee, one of our trainers, to discuss what I was feeling. He mentioned that at times, when we get into looking at our past lives we can be confronted with some dark images. He reminded me that we can maintain a safe distance from what we are about to see.

Instead of feeling comforted, I felt more agitated after this talk. And it wasn?t Lee; it was me. Even going downstairs for a massage later on didn?t help much. I became so agitated it was like I was going to jump right out of my skin! When I finally got back to my CHEK unit for the first of the afternoon?s exercises, I was tired of the pain, I was tired of the nausea, and I was tired of being afraid. I knew full well the only way out was to go through it so while lying in my CHEK unit I spoke quite out loud, to no one in particular, ?Alright, let?s get this over with . . . bring it on!!?

The first lifetime I was drawn to took place during the time of ancient Rome. I was a soldier in battle then. I saw myself lying on the battlefield bleeding to death. I had taken a number of men down before I got skewered myself, once in the stomach, and I remember what I felt then. I was tired of the carnage, I was tired of war, sick of the fact that I had been dragged into it yet again. Perhaps I had let myself be killed to finally be done with it. Coming to grips with this suddenly relieved my nausea.

The second lifetime I was drawn to was every bit as emotionally charged as the last one if not more so. I saw myself in a house on an island off the coast of Greece. It was light and airy inside, a beautiful house that I shared with my sister. My name was Olara and my sister and I were always arguing. The event I witnessed was apparently a pivotal one for the evolution of our relationship. My sister and I ALWAYS argued. We were both steadfastly entrenched in our positions, both of us being very ego oriented. This day was no different than any other in that respect . . . or was it?

We had been arguing once again, when I finally realized there was no way to win, for either of us . . . ever! I would have to be the first to let it go. So I disengaged from the argument. I refused to participate any further. This only served to really tick my sister off even more, and I heard her stomping around the house, shouting things, hoping to push my buttons and get me going again. I was having none of it. I sat in the living room hoping to wait it out. She stormed into the room; I never saw the knife. In one rapid motion she cut my throat. I sat there in utter shock and disbelief that it could have gone so far. I never believed her capable of that even in my wildest of dreams, and curiously, didn?t blame her now. I moved quickly into forgiveness, never stopped loving her, and as my life ebbed away I left that scene.

Part of this exercise had been to ask some important questions, like ?what did you learn from this experience?? I laughingly answered that one ?Do not engage the Borg!? Humorous perhaps, but an important point . . . I was never going to win and neither was she, I had simply been the first to realize it. I then thought to ask ?Who was she to me in my current life?? There was a moment of hesitation as I heard my guide ask someone else ?Do you think she?s ready to know?? I got the answer ?Your grandmother.?

This blew me away. While it took me a few moments to come to grips with that idea, it also answered some questions I had always had about our relationship. All our lives we had argued, about anything and everything. Stupid little things. It was so completely pointless, and in later years I got really tired of it. I had never done this with anyone else in my life, not my ex husband while we were married, not any of my friends, no one! There was something else about our relationship that always struck me as odd. She had always felt eclipsed by Grandpa. I had always dearly loved him and made no secret of it from the time I was a baby. It didn?t mean that I loved her any less, but she felt that way, and no amount of trying on my part could convince her otherwise. It wasn?t until the last couple of years of her life when I had been called back to California to take care of her, and did, that she finally understood that I really did love her. I stayed with her and cared for her right up until the end no matter how difficult it became; she finally understood. We finally managed to heal our relationship. Seeing it from that past life perspective, I truly understood the magnitude of the healing that took place.

Just in case this wasn?t quite spectacular enough, there was yet more to come. A reward for all my pain beyond the healing I had been given: the exercise that day was to go to and speak with my future self, the older me who had lived my full life, and now, near death, could give me some insight into what could be coming up in my future. The first image I was shown, I was standing in my daughter and son in law?s house and she has just given birth to a beautiful baby boy. I?m standing there, looking at her while holding my grandson while my son in law leans over the bed talking to her lovingly. I can feel this baby that I hold close to me. I turn away from them and present my new grandson to our ancestors, those I have loved who came before us, and those I have never known but are tied to through the bonds of love. I lift him up and tell them ?Look what my baby girl has done for us today!? It just doesn?t get any better than this!!

What follows is a post script from an earlier trip to TMI for the Gateway Voyage program that I attended with an old friend of mine:

One interesting little side note for anyone who might be curious . . . We were back in ?real? life again, heading home, and had just landed in Chicago for the second layover of our trip back. Nanci had the powerful urge to dash outside and have a smoke before getting on the next plane. We were still reorienting ourselves after an intensive learning program that had absolutely nothing to do with normal time/space reality . . . we were cautioned that there could be some ?interesting? repercussions from this, though nothing beyond that was said. I suddenly realized, to my horror, that I had misread the departure time of our next flight and now Nanci was either on her way out or was out of the terminal entirely with the wrong departure time. She had taken my watch, which the people at the institute had so graciously returned before we left, to keep track of the time. How to get a message to her . . . what could I do? I ran to the desk at the gate to ask that she be paged, but wasn?t even sure if she was still in the building. That may not work. It turned out that she wasn?t in the building, and never heard the page. I felt the urge to go to Focus 15, the place where time doesn?t exist, and do something . . . anything to get her to look at the watch. But that might not be enough. I would have to mess with her whole concept of time. Sure of nothing much beyond my intention, I did what I could. A few minutes later she came running through the terminal with a look of panic on her face. ?What time is it? Pooh stopped? she explained, (I have a Winnie the Pooh watch, how?s that for classy?) ?I feel like I?ve been out there too long.? ?The plane is leaving NOW!? I told her. We barely made the flight. Now the people I went through this program with at the institute are going to find this curious little side note especially interesting as I had said quite a few times after we had finished the program and before leaving that I wanted nothing more to do with space time and was going to go to a jeweler when I got home and walk in and tell him ?My watch works. Make it stop!? Poor Pooh hasn?t been quite the same since.

Enjoy!!
*HUGS*
EagleHeart

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

At the very least, you present a compelling tale... not sure what else to say.

Ap for TT, still not sure though. :D

StarLord

I have heard of past life regression. It's not a form of time travel. It can be very helpful to try and understand how certain engrams get placed within our selves such as 'fear of heights' 'fear of drowning' 'fear of flying' and you come to see that within the family circle, the same Souls will choose to reincarnate with each other to work out Karma that is owed between them to balance things out. Also due to love,

Souls may choose to stay in a family 'circle' for generations of that family each individual having the chance to play the mother, the father, aunt, uncle whatever is necessary for its learning and unfoldment.

The only thing I can add is that this should be done with EXPERTS helping you. You really want to avoid those that are unfamiliar with what can happen if you 'stumble' upon a major engram that you were not prepared to deal with quite yet and they have no clue how to help you. IMHO it is very important that the person/persons assisting you have the ability to read the AKASHIC RECORDS perfectly without screwing up.

Having some counselor hypnotize you and taking you back is just like opening up a can of monster worms. They may be qualified to 'help' in relationship issues but you sure as hell do NOT want them poking around in your past.

EagleHeart

:flirt:
Wondering why should everything have to be done with our bodies in tow? Doesn't that get cumbersome after awhile? *L* I always thought so! But hey! The point in this interesting little tale is that while I did experience some past life stuff as part of this program, I also moved forward in time. I published this story as soon as I got back from TMI after that second trip. It went up on the LoveBlobs website and a slightly edited version of it (edited for space) went into the Focus Journal from TMI. Right about the time of publication of the Journal, I found out my daughter is pregnant. Seven weeks later, she had an ultrasound done, the 20 week exam. She's having a boy.

By the end of January I will be in the UK; early February, if she progresses like I always did (i.e. right on time), I will have a grandson!! Though I kinda suspect I'll have a grandson anyway . . .

*HUGS*
EagleHeart

gomp

is it possible to "posess" your past self? efectively leaveing your presant body in a coma, there by allowing you to change past events?

hellrazor

yes it is possible but your current self dosnt go into a coma, time just seems to be running so fast that your not aware of your current perception of time but more so aware of your past or what ever timeline is running the slowest.

Captain Nemo

Originally posted by hellrazor@Dec 10 2004, 10:01 AM
yes it is possible but your current self dosnt go into a coma, time just seems to be running so fast that your not aware of your current perception of time but more so aware of your past or what ever timeline is running the slowest.

You are talking about a different timeline right?
Have you ever had any experience with this?

hellrazor

Originally posted by Captain Nemo+Dec 10 2004, 05:13 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hellrazor@Dec 10 2004, 10:01 AM

You are talking about a different timeline right?
Have you ever had any experience with this?
[snapback]17692[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

yeah diffrent timelines but changing the perception of how fast the current timeline is flowing or how much im aware of it controls how fast i pass through the timelines, i can even find my self looking back at past timeline and memorys i hold examining em more or with better understand to see things ive never noticed before.

most people already do this and are aware of this techneq it is embeded into us even if we havent yet thought about it much we know it.

hellrazor

the trick is remembering this remembering when time seems to pass fast and remembering it when time passes slow so its always in back of mind and in your subconscious, being able to do this will enable you to notice more the effects of time on your mind even bend the rules of time to suit your subconsciouss needs.

yeyeman9

TT with AP is possible because when you AP you are basically with your spirit. The spirits have no time. Meaning you can go anywhere anytime.