AP/OBE /lucid dreaming

Aryeandris

First, I apologize if I missed the appropriate place to post this, Num. I can move it or you can or however it works if I am in the wrong place.
I was wanting to know if anyone else has traveled across the galaxy, in space in general..gone the moon..while lucid dreaming or AP or OBE.
I used to a lot. Sometimes I see the stars rushing past me as I close my eyes & I remember. All through my childhood up til my early 20s.
I think smoking pot hinders that tbh. Only flaw there in my eyes.
I still have crazy, very detailed dreams. Dreams where I am given information that I look up upon waking to find it is a real thing.
For example, I had this dream where I was on a stretcher type of thing. To my left , 11 on a clock, was a type of screen, which looked like an ultrasound would, the image on it. There were 3 nurses. 2 behind me, 1 of those to the left, 7 on a clock & the other @6. The Doctor was at 5 and another nurse at 4.
The Doctor was telling me to hold my breath. I did. I thought I saw something on the screen, in my heart. (That's what was being monitored)
He told me to take in another breath & hold it for something like 25 seconds.
Towards the end of it, I saw a black circle form, the size of a straw, in my heart.
He says, ahh! You have a hole in your heart!
My dream then slightly slips. The nurses & Doctor are gone.
It's a metal room. Shiny. It's round. I start walking around, because in the middle, there was a round thing going through. Picture a donut. The inside of the donut (the hole) being an elevator & the donut being metal. You're inside the donut ring.
Anyway so I'm walking towards the left side when out of that middle, what I can only think of as an elevator, came the Doctor. I knew him. Well. I remembered his name & noticed, also out loud to him that he had cut his hair & was wearing it different.
He's tall, probably 6'4" give or take a couple inches. Stunning, kind, smart blue eyes, blonde hair. It used to be long. It's cut short now & spiked. Lol.
I can't remember his name now but I know he was a very dear old friend of mine.
So I woke up and researched a hole in the heart & the tests they do for that.
*I have never taken any medical classes ever or have researched that shit*
The test was exactly how the Doctor did it.
I capitalize the D because I get this sense, a knowing..that he is THE doctor. If that makes any sense.
Aside from Dr Who. This guy is theeeee Dr.