APRESENTATION

maptower

This sinusoidal magnetic field generator is intended to stimulate our brain in the part of the temporal lobe or in the pineal gland to provide temporal experiences. In these experiences, one can have conscientious journeys and temporal visualizations. If you want, you can change the value of C1 and C2 for different frequencies ... The higher the value of these capacitors, the less the frequency will be. The coil can be made on a small ferrite rod by wrapping approximately 100 turns of enameled wire 30 AWG. The wire thickness is not critical, but the turns should be approximately 100 or a little more. Be careful when handling magnetic fields in the brain as it is very susceptible to high intensity fields. When I used this device for the first time on my temporal lobe (left side), I used a very high intensity and after the experience, I was about 3 days without notion of time I was in. (It doesn't feel good). Therefore, always start your experiment with the potentiometer (P2) at the minimum intensity and increase it until you feel safe. The exposure time can be 3 or 5 minutes. The magnetic field power indicated would be 40µT (micro-Tesla) maximum. Something else is at your own risk!

Attachments

• MAGNETIC-1.JPG
    MAGNETIC-1.JPG
    189.3 KB · Views: 0