Archangels and Gods and Goddesses

Sirius B Scientist

All I am trying to tell you is every God and Goddess in our history or spiritual warriors like the archangels arnt what they tell you they are, they are all just aliens trying to get worship to make themselves stronger. So my advice is dont worship any1 as if you do you can give your power away... Focus on yourself because if you ascend and train in magic, science and combat you can surpass every God, Goddess, archangel etc... that you have ever heard of. Dont let anything hold you back from achieving your goals! Dont be in any1s shadow or you will forever stay in it...

That all said the heights of powers people can reach staggers beliefs, I knew a Nommos from Gleise 581 use telekinesis to crash a planet and moon into a foe, before wrapping the molten core of the planet around him. Although Gods and Goddesses are just aliens on a higher dimension or extra dimensional beings, some of them can hurl planets around so it would be wise not to have a vendetta against any particular God, Goddess or archangel... However if you find yourself superior to a higher dimensional being in any particular way, remember it and use it as a reason you can surpass them...

I met the archangels while on Sirius B and dont try talking to them about science, because they dont understand much about advanced science... They are good warriors and socially adept yes, but they are not the best warriors in the galaxy nor the strongest (they dont train much and rest on their lorals), save archangel Metatron who is the strongest warrior in the galaxy after spending time training in Sirius. The archangels ruled through the tryranitor system and controlled every1 through mind control implants. These devices along with tyranitor made up for the archangels deficiency in leadership skills! They are also aliens and the archangel clans on erra, are the creation of the Andromedans.

Also remember the good natured Gods and Goddesses will not come after you for having a vendetta against them, but the bad natured 1s will torture you for it.

Weak Gods and Goddesses hide behind their legions, strong 1s can obliterate legions and fleets in an instant with attacks like gravity bombs or solar flares... There are very few beings capable of doing that in this galaxy... Dont forget the universe is large and much stronger Gods and Goddesses exist within this cosmos, than the strongest 1s within the Milky Way galaxy...

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I'm with you on the Aliens gaining power from worship. That makes sense. Any God like being is surely just a much higher technologically advanced species right? :)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I'm with you on the Aliens gaining power from worship. That makes sense. Any God like being is surely just a much higher technologically advanced species right? :)

Correct. Generally its the rulers of a planet or solar system that set themselves up for worship as Gods or Goddesses.
Dont forget the Mormans believe that they become God`s of other worlds, but it will take 10% of all your earnings to become a God...
Those pesky Gods certainly love their money ::LOL:::D

Sirius B Scientist

Correct. Generally its the rulers of a planet or solar system that set themselves up for worship as Gods or Goddesses.
Dont forget the Mormans believe that they become God`s of other worlds, but it will take 10% of all your earnings to become a God...

Yeh all Gods and Goddesses that set up religions want their religions to have enough power and money, so that they can get more worship and worshippers. Its all to make themselves as strong as possible. Allah is known as the prayer parasite by other Gods and Goddesses, because he makes his followers worship him 5 times a day. Basically your worship takes the form of electromagnetic energy which is converted into plasma or spiritual energy inside of whoever you worship. Think of me as a whistle-blower on Aliens and Gods and Goddesses... The really petty, pathetic self centred greedy Gods and Goddesses, will torture you for not worshipping them enough!

TimeFlipper

Yeh all Gods and Goddesses that set up religions want their religions to have enough power and money, so that they can get more worship and worshippers. Its all to make themselves as strong as possible. Allah is known as the prayer parasite by other Gods and Goddesses, because he makes his followers worship him 5 times a day. Basically your worship takes the form of electromagnetic energy which is converted into plasma or spiritual energy inside of whoever you worship. Think of me as a whistle-blower on Aliens and Gods and Goddesses...
Good posting Sirius, spot on mate :)

Sirius B Scientist

Yeh all Gods and Goddesses that set up religions want their religions to have enough power and money, so that they can get more worship and worshippers. Its all to make themselves as strong as possible. Allah is known as the prayer parasite by other Gods and Goddesses, because he makes his followers worship him 5 times a day. Basically your worship takes the form of electromagnetic energy which is converted into plasma or spiritual energy inside of whoever you worship. Think of me as a whistle-blower on Aliens and Gods and Goddesses...
Good posting Sirius, spot on mate :)

Thanks just remember is the golden rule is which ever god you worship last before you die decides your fate, so personally I would avoid worshipping any God or Goddess at all so you can decide your own fate. Also I would avoid worshipping at all costs any God or Goddess who mentions a torture realm such as hell in their holy books. They are generally the self centred, greedy, cruel, merciless, self serving bad natured gods and goddesses.

The Sirian Gods and Goddesses are by far the strongest, most powerful, technologically advanced, greatest warriors in the galaxy; however they do not want worship or anything else. They are also good natured. However dont try starting any fights with any of them or you will regret it! This is just a warning against any1 stupid enough to think they can start a fight with a God or Goddess, and that their god is stronger than the 1 you wish to fight so that they can protect you.

However if you are unfairly being harassed by a spiritual being, threatening you with something like to hurt you or torture you, try contact a dolphin guardian to come protect you... Because at the end of the day it is us Nommos who have protected humans from spiritual attacks, any1 else claiming otherwise is trying to claim the credit for our work. We didnt mind others claiming the credit for our work until they started acting like pricks about it... We refuse to work for the scumbags who gain worship through our protection, and then torture you in the afterlife for petty reasons any more!

This is a full blown Dolphin/Nommos + Orb rebellion against the corrupt Gods and Goddesses who think they are so superior to you, that if you create some spiritual darkness through bad deeds (this makes the Shadow Realm bigger the polar opposite of the Light Realm) that you deserve to be tortured

Last edited:

label

No... Simply stated no... Once one enter into true belief and truly begin to understand what is possible things change. It is no longer about Aliens or angels and demons. It is about soul and hope. The ability to become at peace and be at peace. To live with morality and humility as a guide.

Our souls will ask the question because it knows there is more. Divinity is real and i have made my choice who it is that i personally believe in. The important bit is that it is a choice.

more importantly it is YOUR choice. Don't let anyone but you make that choice because it is YOU that must live with that choice.