Are Aliens Asking the Same Question About Us?

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
You know, we always look at planets like Kepler-438b and wonder, "is there life on that planet?". Well, if there is life on that planet... like intelligent life... are they looking at us and saying "I wonder if there's life on that planet?". Tell me what you think, I just think this would be funny if it was true.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You know, we always look at planets like Kepler-438b and wonder, "is there life on that planet?". Well, if there is life on that planet... like intelligent life... are they looking at us and saying "I wonder if there's life on that planet?". Tell me what you think, I just think this would be funny if it was true.

That planet is older than Earth, so they probably have much more advanced technology and I wouldn't be surprised if they've visited us already or at least know about us.

Zeirbah

Aliens probably do know there's life on our planet, because if you think about it, there are lights scattered across the continents at night time and they probably see that, unless they look at the light side of the planet. I mean, I've seen a UFO or flying saucer flying not too high above my house, and it was white in color and shiny. I stared up at it and tried to get the attention of whatever (the alien) was controlling it. I didn't see who or what was controlling it, but it also didn't make a noise at all in the broad daylight. I rushed inside to get a video camera, but it was gone by the time I was outside.

Krish

In another light...we are watched by top Aliens working with GOD...that makes others know what is going on somewhat, and hence come to observe but not mess with us. It is like when there is an accident on the side of the road and a lot of police cars are there, people have a tendency to slow down...may be...