Are aliens Cowards ?

Peaceseeker

alrighty then. as always i never know when i'll be back to the forum, but i will be back. :) please never take offense if it takes me forever to reply , but, here's a question i couldn't help but be curious about . I get very frustrated sometimes, that aliens from where/ever , don't openly , just arrive in great numbers, turn off the war toys that human's have , and help us move towards a peaceful good future.

The human race , would get there so much quicker if the people that caused wars, had their toys of war, taken away , forever. And i don't mean, taking guns away, (don't got there, lol, i think people should have a right to defend with a gun, that's a whole different story than say, someone with a button that could destroy half the planet's ozone layer) .

Anyhow , i dont want this to be a debate about gun rights, please lol.

i feel, and i say right now, (and before lol) that aliens from space or another dimension, where/ever , are total complete utter Cowards for not interfereing enough with our world to help us have peace and growth.

my theory is, if you are able to help someone, if you are capable , then you should help ! Simple as that. When a people is dying, and others are flying around in ufo's, those flying the ufo's, are cowards, for not helping us down here.

So, that's my opinion, i mean no offense to anyone, and if there are any aliens here, then bring your ufo to me, and lets talk , because there's a lot i could and would say. The first being, stop being cowards and help the freaking humans !

ok i'll be quiet, i do tend to get too passionate lol.

ok your opinions? assuming aliens are here, do you feel aliens are cowards? or not?

(and again , forgive me if i don't reply on thoughts much, life keeps me busy , but i will try to read all posts to this question.) And who knows, maybe some will have some interesting or funny answers :) just keep things peaceful, please. )

And to answer your question about me, (though it's not been asked yet lol) :

, my ufo experience was, i was 10 years old, my sister and i were playin in the back yard (garden), and suddenly i heard a humming sound, sort of humming eletric, i said "listen", she said "look" and a silver round windowless ufo approached us, as though it were looking for us , it was weird. it stopped when it got to near above our heads, except in front of us, if that makes sense. it nearly touched the roof of our one level house. then there was missing time, and it was night, and it no longer was a round ufo, it was a disc, and it made no sound anymore. then as though waking from a dream, fear got me, and i told my sister to go in the house , as i watched, out of curiosity, it began to sway, as though still watching me ... it swayed like a leaf, moved to the left, then back behind some houses.

3sp

Does your sister remember the experience?

I think the Aliens are already involved in helping us or monitoring us, experiments and countless other things depending on which ones. There are lots of different beings. I had an abduction experience almost 20 years ago. It was very scary and not pleasant. Seemed to be grays or something like them.

Peaceseeker

Does your sister remember the experience?

I think the Aliens are already involved in helping us or monitoring us, experiments and countless other things depending on which ones. There are lots of different beings. I had an abduction experience almost 20 years ago. It was very scary and not pleasant. Seemed to be grays or something like them.

Hi, 3sp, yes, my sister remembers, but whenever i use to talk to her about it, she'd get scared and say she didn't want to talk about it. i'm more like a cat, i was curious about ufo's, so i looked into the topic in my younger years, and still have an interest in the topic, though now a days, i'm tired of looking for answers and just want one thing, for the aliens to help the human's more so than they have been. as ungrateful as it seems that i may be by saying that . :)

i agree with you that aliens are involved with monitoring and helping us, but seeing how the world is , it's not enough in my opinion.

i am sorry to hear that you went through a scary experience with aliens. i've had alot of nightmares in the past, so i understand in a way.

thanks for the reply , and thank you to all who reply . :)

3sp

They could be already at work helping us to evolve but it takes a concious effort on our part to make it so. They can't do it for us. I look forward to when they reveal themselves. Or rather the secrets come out that they have been in communion with and influencing us. Why wait for the government to reveal it when they can just show themselves.

Peaceseeker

They could be already at work helping us to evolve but it takes a concious effort on our part to make it so. They can't do it for us. I look forward to when they reveal themselves. Or rather the secrets come out that they have been in communion with and influencing us. Why wait for the government to reveal it when they can just show themselves.

i agree again, 3sp, they could be working already to help us, and i understand , believe it or not , when you say "they can't do it for us", this , is where i disagree , respectfully and peacefully of course lol .

i see it like a family. the human's , at present, (no offense to anyone), the human's are the children, while the aliens are the adults.

And like all families, if the children are not looked after, they will not ever grow into something more than children, grown children who never grew up, can be quite dangerous.

Children, need support from their parents, or from adults who must act as their parents, if they have none. why? cause everyone needs a guide to know which road leads to life, and which does not.

So many on this planet, speak contradictions, many have no sympathy for those who can not "support themselves", while, if folks really want to be honest and look deep enough, anyone, who is "successfull" in life, did it , with some kind of support.

whether that support was someone hiring them, or buying a product, or giving a good start in life by being born in a family that has everything . anyhow i won't get into it deep, but hopefully ya can see that point.

again, i mean no offense , lol :)

i understand what you mean, about how it takes us to change things, but no one gets anywhere in life, without a form of support at some point in life. sometimes, all a person needs, is the right kind of support , to change their life.

human's may make it without help from aliens, yet they may not . but if aliens are here, i see them like the parents. they need to help the human's who don't know how to grow up, to grow up lol, so the human's can grow past this stage of war.

ok i'll be quiet lol, again, i meant no offense. interesting thoughts though. peace :)

3sp

I agree with you and it makes sense what you are saying. Perhaps there is a battle going on for our growing. It seems that way. Like angels vs demons. We are being influenced both ways. I think we as humans need to stop being selfish and work together. The way our world is working through a monetary system however perpetuates greed and creates this seperation between haves and have nots. There doesn't need to be such inbalance. Wars are perpetuated through hidden agendas. We as the general population are not in control of this. Our leaders are and they have ties to the long line of influence. There is a battle and the dark forces have control of it. Those who control the money are calling the shots and controlling the situation .its complex for sure but has been going on for a long time. If the real truth came out there would be revolt. I wonder when it will.

Peaceseeker

I agree with you and it makes sense what you are saying. Perhaps there is a battle going on for our growing. It seems that way. Like angels vs demons. We are being influenced both ways. I think we as humans need to stop being selfish and work together. The way our world is working through a monetary system however perpetuates greed and creates this seperation between haves and have nots. There doesn't need to be such inbalance. Wars are perpetuated through hidden agendas. We as the general population are not in control of this. Our leaders are and they have ties to the long line of influence. There is a battle and the dark forces have control of it. Those who control the money are calling the shots and controlling the situation .its complex for sure but has been going on for a long time. If the real truth came out there would be revolt. I wonder when it will.

curious thought, it brings the following thought to my mind, ... i wonder if a possible reason why Beings are meant to evolve to the point of creating technology is, so that they can move on from the stage of money towards more of a star trek the next generation era. perhaps Beings are meant to create technology to help take stress of survival off of the human race, and instead allow everyone to be equal ? and stress free , so they can follow their hearts and passions ? i don't know lol and i also think i might be going off topic of the question, but then again maybe not lol so just in case i am, i'll stop talkin deep about that.

Very interesting reply though. i gotta go for now , i'll be back. Peace. :)

paradox404

alrighty then. as always i never know when i'll be back to the forum, but i will be back. :) please never take offense if it takes me forever to reply , but, here's a question i couldn't help but be curious about . I get very frustrated sometimes, that aliens from where/ever , don't openly , just arrive in great numbers, turn off the war toys that human's have , and help us move towards a peaceful good future.

The human race , would get there so much quicker if the people that caused wars, had their toys of war, taken away , forever. And i don't mean, taking guns away, (don't got there, lol, i think people should have a right to defend with a gun, that's a whole different story than say, someone with a button that could destroy half the planet's ozone layer) .

Anyhow , i dont want this to be a debate about gun rights, please lol.

i feel, and i say right now, (and before lol) that aliens from space or another dimension, where/ever , are total complete utter Cowards for not interfereing enough with our world to help us have peace and growth.

my theory is, if you are able to help someone, if you are capable , then you should help ! Simple as that. When a people is dying, and others are flying around in ufo's, those flying the ufo's, are cowards, for not helping us down here.

So, that's my opinion, i mean no offense to anyone, and if there are any aliens here, then bring your ufo to me, and lets talk , because there's a lot i could and would say. The first being, stop being cowards and help the freaking humans !

ok i'll be quiet, i do tend to get too passionate lol.

ok your opinions? assuming aliens are here, do you feel aliens are cowards? or not?

(and again , forgive me if i don't reply on thoughts much, life keeps me busy , but i will try to read all posts to this question.) And who knows, maybe some will have some interesting or funny answers :) just keep things peaceful, please. )

And to answer your question about me, (though it's not been asked yet lol) :

, my ufo experience was, i was 10 years old, my sister and i were playin in the back yard (garden), and suddenly i heard a humming sound, sort of humming eletric, i said "listen", she said "look" and a silver round windowless ufo approached us, as though it were looking for us , it was weird. it stopped when it got to near above our heads, except in front of us, if that makes sense. it nearly touched the roof of our one level house. then there was missing time, and it was night, and it no longer was a round ufo, it was a disc, and it made no sound anymore. then as though waking from a dream, fear got me, and i told my sister to go in the house , as i watched, out of curiosity, it began to sway, as though still watching me ... it swayed like a leaf, moved to the left, then back behind some houses.

The problem with aliens, even if they wanted to help us out of the goodness of their heart(s) is that rapidly advancing a culture's level of technology is incredibly destructive. You can see evidence of this in our world. Severe corruption is a good indicator.

Basically the good ones may be staying away until we develop warp technology lol.

Peaceseeker

The problem with aliens, even if they wanted to help us out of the goodness of their heart(s) is that rapidly advancing a culture's level of technology is incredibly destructive. You can see evidence of this in our world. Severe corruption is a good indicator.

Basically the good ones may be staying away until we develop warp technology lol.

i ,respectfully, disagree. i believe technology is great for mankind. I feel it has done more good than bad, and that technology's greatest gift to the world, is communication. All the world needs, to have a peaceful present, as hard as it may sound, is peaceful communication, and the entire world , will change , instantly , the moment the world agrees upon that. no matter what anyone tells, you, it is possible.

i feel rapidly increasing technology for a people, is greater for a people, as long as the aliens are around to keep us from destroying ourselves, we can be taught a better way. it's like when we were younger, we didn't worry too much in school, because we knew we had a teacher to ask for help, if we needed it. So , too would be the aliens presence. (if they were good).

it is never the technology that is bad or good, it is only how it is used which makes its effect so. like any other object.

But, i mean no offense, at all. it's cool to hear different opinions and all opinions, (given in peaceful manners of course lol )

alrighty then. sorry i went into my own thoughts again, can't seem to help share the philosophy that comes to my gut, thanks for the reply. peace. :)

paradox404

i ,respectfully, disagree. i believe technology is great for mankind. I feel it has done more good than bad, and that technology's greatest gift to the world, is communication. All the world needs, to have a peaceful present, as hard as it may sound, is peaceful communication, and the entire world , will change , instantly , the moment the world agrees upon that. no matter what anyone tells, you, it is possible.

i feel rapidly increasing technology for a people, is greater for a people, as long as the aliens are around to keep us from destroying ourselves, we can be taught a better way. it's like when we were younger, we didn't worry too much in school, because we knew we had a teacher to ask for help, if we needed it. So , too would be the aliens presence. (if they were good).

it is never the technology that is bad or good, it is only how it is used which makes its effect so. like any other object.

But, i mean no offense, at all. it's cool to hear different opinions and all opinions, (given in peaceful manners of course lol )

alrighty then. sorry i went into my own thoughts again, can't seem to help share the philosophy that comes to my gut, thanks for the reply. peace. :)

I was meaning there is a philosophy behind giving advanced technology to "primitives". Imagine giving nukes to a tribe that has never even heard of a car or even chariot. Chances are the technology would be misused and nukes would be fired at their rivals if the rivals have nukes they'll fire back.

Basically without a safe philosophy behind the use of the technology it becomes misused. *cough* Paypass, echelon, NSA, CIA, HAARP (Alternate Reality) *cough*

That said I do agree that technology is benifical to mankind. Unfortunately our technology is easily misused...