Are aliens Cowards ?

Peaceseeker

I was meaning there is a philosophy behind giving advanced technology to "primitives". Imagine giving nukes to a tribe that has never even heard of a car or even chariot. Chances are the technology would be misused and nukes would be fired at their rivals if the rivals have nukes they'll fire back.

Basically without a safe philosophy behind the use of the technology it becomes misused. *cough* Paypass, echelon, NSA, CIA, HAARP (Alternate Reality) *cough*

That said I do agree that technology is benifical to mankind. Unfortunately our technology is easily misused...

oh i knew what you meant, thats why i said what i did, if aliens helped with technology, but stayed and basically were the parents of the planet, making sure human's didn't get harsh weapons such as the examples you gave, then things would go fine, because the aliens would be the parents of the planet, making certain human's couldn't use tech for bad.

Very thought provoking topic...I used to feel that aliens were cowards for not saving our beautiful planet but now I'm not so sure. I've tried evolving my thinking on these things to where so many factors exist that we may not even be able to comprehend them. Such as free will, dimensional "layers" or what have you, that we may not necessarily interact with on our side.

We must also factor in that most likely many races exist with different agendas (some for the greater good, some not). Some races may be fighting with one another for the upper hand, like we do here.

So I guess some of the questions in my eyes are:
1) How does free will and even collective consciousness factor into saving the planet? If at all
2) How many races have our best interests at heart?
3) Are control systems in place by other races for other races like here on earth? (ex. on earth, bombing the shit out of some small country and stealing resources for the bullies own need).

One thing that has me always wondering is the video of that "UFO" destroying a meteor in Russia back in 2013. Here is the video...I've always found it a bit hopeful but anyways, yea aliens better get saving this place soon lol.

Peaceseeker

Don’t be scared. Ask them to switch on your Psychic abilities.
They have abducted you, it is the least they can do.. and they will!

lol ya got me laughin good there lol :) with this universe, who knows lol though if i had that power, it doesn't seem to work with lottery tickets..... dang it lol :)

Peaceseeker

Very thought provoking topic...I used to feel that aliens were cowards for not saving our beautiful planet but now I'm not so sure. I've tried evolving my thinking on these things to where so many factors exist that we may not even be able to comprehend them. Such as free will, dimensional "layers" or what have you, that we may not necessarily interact with on our side.

We must also factor in that most likely many races exist with different agendas (some for the greater good, some not). Some races may be fighting with one another for the upper hand, like we do here.

So I guess some of the questions in my eyes are:
1) How does free will and even collective consciousness factor into saving the planet? If at all
2) How many races have our best interests at heart?
3) Are control systems in place by other races for other races like here on earth? (ex. on earth, bombing the shit out of some small country and stealing resources for the bullies own need).

One thing that has me always wondering is the video of that "UFO" destroying a meteor in Russia back in 2013. Here is the video...I've always found it a bit hopeful but anyways, yea aliens better get saving this place soon lol.

Great thoughts and questions !

wish i knew the answers. i think the one about free will, is the one i wonder much about as well. i tend to feel that free will must exist within all beings, no matter the origin, due to my gut saying that without free will, life itself could not exist. in short , no free will, no movement, no movement, no life. while, when there is free will, there is movement, there is life.

if that is true, then the aliens would have free will, even if they have a hive mentality. and the key to free will, is the existence of emotions within a being. it is the ability to feel emotions that cause us to be able to change our minds in all .

an example , if you try to interact with a bee, or a wasp, or an ant, they run. when they become aware of humans, they run.

to me, the scientists can explain it anyway they want, but to me, that reaction , from a bug, such as a bee etc, is a reaction, of fear.

fear , is emotion. therefore, even if they have a hive mind, they always have free will, if the have emotion.

in many grey alien experiences, many observe , they can sense emotions from them, even if its cold.

if they have emotion, they must have free will.

as i was going to say, an ant, will stop what its doing, a bee will stop, and run, away from humans, or in a bees case, it might interact with a human, yet either way, the bug changes doing its task, to deciding to willfully do something else, based upon how it feels.

aliens, if they have emotion, have free will.

but again, i could be totally wrong, just my opinion.

that was interesting, as well, that vid, i don't doubt ufo's do stop the earth from being destroyed.

i just hope they will , land and help the people and planet openly. and soon, its also the only way we'll get disclosure, i highly doubt the government will reveal its truths, though if a government did, thats one way to build trust among the people again.

(even though full trust of the people will only happen fully when the people are shown more care and kindness. even 1 step, making sure no one is homeless., to start to build trust with the people )

anyhow i dont want to go off topic lol sorry .

full disclosure will only happen if the aliens really land openly and with many ships. curious though, if they are from our future, it could be one of the ways people of earth and the planet , can be saved from remaining stuck .

alrighty , stay cool all. peace :)